Untitled Category (810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crying in the Morning

Hello Everyone, well today is another day for me,  I need a littlie help from you all on a question I have. Ever since the passing of the p…

Started by Helen Maez

7 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Shani Friedman

Grief that hits you at odd moments

While grocery shopping I noted a man sitting waiting for his wife as I surmised, my husband used to do wait patiently for me. It hit me har…

Started by lorraine knight

7 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Shani Friedman

What would you do if you could have your lost loved one back for just five minutes?

Hi, I'm new to this site and would love to share my new project inspired by the loss of my mom 24 years ago - www.yourjustfiveminutes.com.…

Started by Madeleine

16 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by bluebird

I am looking for people who have been widowed over two years to talk to

It has been over two years for me and I'm just curious how others at this stage are doing. 

Started by Betsy

25 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Christopher

Daylight

Does anyone feel like daylight is for happy people and it feels strange?  The whole world around me feels as if I don’t belong in it.  I sl…

Started by Virginia G

7 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Britt Steele

Griefshare support groups

Has anyone attended Griefshare support groups at local churches?  I looked at the included topics and it sounds very intense.  

Started by Virginia G

5 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by AnneJ.

Missing my daughter

I lost my 18 year old daughter in October 2017. It has been the hardest 7 months of my life. I feel lonely and isolated, angry, sad, guilty…

Started by gina

1 May 18, 2018
Reply by Dennis C.

So painful without my mommy

Hi my name is Patricia ,  I’m a new member.. I cared for my mom in my home for 15 years .. last year she started getting weak. I don’t spea…

Started by Patricia Chavez

3 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Robin M Bond

Grieving someone still alive?

I lost someone who is still alive. She was a staff member at a hospital I was at. It is a rule that a patient cannot contact staff for two…

Started by Katie Jones

2 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Robin M Bond

Has anyone on the site use alcoholic to cope with Grief.

I would like to know if I am the only one on this site who uses alcoholic to cope with spouse's death.

Started by Linda Engberg

10 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Linda Engberg

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service