Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Cindy, Sounds like you need easy to prepare food items.  And some tips to keep your…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Dec 17, 2010 to Are you physically ill?

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by penny

"Eileen, The loss of a loved one does take a toll on our bodies.  How much weight hav…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Dec 17, 2010 to Are you physically ill?

16 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by penny

"It is very comforting. (((((hugs)))))"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Sep 4, 2010 to This says so much

4 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Crystal M

"Great show! I hope everyone tuned in."

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Mar 6, 2010 to Sat., March - 10 am EST - Healing Grief Through Afterlife Communications

1 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Diana, Certified Grief Counselor

"Yes, people say the darndest things don't they. I lost my brother about 9 years ago…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Feb 2, 2010 to Trying to figure it out

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Diana, Certified Grief Counselor

""I can only imagine" is my most favorite song in the whole world. I love that song."

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jan 31, 2010 to My mom passed away on Friday and my heart hurts beyond belief.

19 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Crystal B

"I see you have connected with Laura. Wonderful. Feel safe here. Do you have any pict…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jan 28, 2010 to My mom passed away on Friday and my heart hurts beyond belief.

19 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Crystal B

"Oh my, my brother died 6-12-01. I am so sorry. Talking and sharing helps as well as…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Aug 3, 2009 to How is this happening again????

4 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Lisa Mislin

"Unfortunately, you are feeling what many of us are feeling. You are not alone. It he…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jul 28, 2009 to So Many Losses in One Month and Now This....

2 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Serena Ellis

"venting (journaling) helps. Talking to others. Posting pics. This is a safe place to…"

Diana, Certified Grief Counselor replied Jul 25, 2009 to cant get over my dad...

3 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Tiffany Jacobsen

RSS

Latest Activity

eunice navarro joined Melanie Richmond's group
Thumbnail

Young Adult Parent Loss

For young adults 18+ who have lost a parent during this difficult, unique, phase of life.
6 hours ago
eunice navarro is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
8 hours ago
ash posted a blog post

i love seeing him in my dreams. See More
9 hours ago
Joe von Anjou commented on Joe von Anjou's blog post I lost my mother in April. It hurts worse now than then
"Different today. Hurts as usual, but not like yesterday. My stress goes through the roof at the slightest change in routine. I have to break free of the pattern, the ritual, of Friday nights and Saturdays. My mother died on a Friday. But I cannot…"
yesterday
Profile IconJeremico Cooper, Heather and Julia Metcalfe joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Joe von Anjou commented on Joe von Anjou's blog post I lost my mother in April. It hurts worse now than then
"Today, I feel it. It has been like this every Saturday since June, since the nurse at the care home called me to notify me that I could pick up my mother's effects. My mother died in April. I am overwhelmed. I am crushed. I love you, Mom. I…"
Saturday
"Sixteen weeks ago today, my mother died. For some reason, I do not feel crushed today. But every Friday is going to be like this, a reminder that she is dead. Not quite the kick in the stomach reminder that she is dead that I feel when I wake up…"
Friday
Carla is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Friday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service