Untitled Category (810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am alone

No matter what people say when you lose someone you are left alone with your grief and everyone expects you to get over it so now I cry alo…

Started by Pamela philipp

9 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Linda Engberg

No Hope

Just visited my psychiatrist yesterday was told there is no pill for grieving and pining for my Husband, she has tried all types of anti-de…

Started by Linda Engberg

14 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Linda Engberg

How do I live without him.

I lost my Husband of almost 27 years on June 17. He was on his way home from work for our Granddaughters birthday and Fathers day with our…

Started by Stephanie R

14 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Michael

Grief and empty nest at once

Hi everyone, I aren't sure if I have posted in the correct section so apologies if it has to be moved. I wanted to post in case someone i…

Started by Susan Smith

1 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Nb

Losing both parents

I lost my mama to cancer after her 10 month battle with Vulvar Cancer and I had to witness some very horrific days. She suffered so much an…

Started by Yasmin p

2 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Yasmin p

Holidays coming

Our 27 year old Daughter is dreading our first Thanksgiving and Christmas with out him.  Our little family of three always celebrated holid…

Started by Ruthie

5 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Ruthie

Traumatic, Sudden Loss

Wow, I just noticed that this is the biggest group.  How hard for all of us to deal with losing one so quickly.  I talked to Kevin an hour…

Started by Ruthie

2 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by ShingingLight1967

My intro and my pain

I wanted to give an intro and say "Hello" and say while I am grateful for stumbling upon this site, I am angry and heartbroken to have stum…

Started by ShingingLight1967

8 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by ShingingLight1967

Trouble mourning my moms death

My mom passed on September sixth 2015 and I don't feel as if I even mourned her because my husband was in the hospital at the same time as…

Started by Pamela philipp

1 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by AnneJ

Upset with god

It's been over 2yrs my 27yr old son passed and I am still upset with God and at same the say to my same is it rite to be upset with God lik…

Started by Rudi

7 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Pamela philipp

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service