Untitled Category (810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So lost and in a haze without my mom.

Not sure where to begin - so lost without my mom. Just sleepwalking through my life.

Started by Ann Marie

1 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Anna

I'm lost and need input

I haven't spent much time checking this site out yet so I'm just kind of winging it, looking for advice or support or something. I'm 24 and…

Started by Teyo Green

4 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Anna

Holidays Again

Well, here I go again, my fourth year without my husband to celebrate the holdiays together, I just hate them and wish I could just sleep t…

Started by Linda Engberg

33 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by bluebird

REQUIEM

On this bright and early morning of Black Friday, when I have already been up since 1:30.I still ponder the pointlessness of it all.  I pos…

Started by Mel Royer

4 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Maxey

Just need some reassurance, that's all.

It's been a rough year. I cared for my mother until Alzheimer's claimed her in July. Watching what she went through was a nightmare to such…

Started by Donna L.

1 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Pamela philipp

The feeling is getting worst

I lost my mom 2 months and 6 days ago, as time passes I miss her more and more everyday.I've been feeling so depressed lately . It's so har…

Started by Angel

0 Nov 25, 2016

feel so alone... I can't go on

Hi all, I'm new to this. I think I joined a few months back but never posted anything. I'm am so sorry for all of your losses. I miss my b…

Started by Marie'sGirl1953

5 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Marie'sGirl1953

Feeling more lost than ever

It's been just a little over a year since my mom and my husband passed I've had no contact with my family because obviously they think I'm…

Started by Pamela philipp

5 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by ShingingLight1967

I Canʻt Do This....

This is one of those days where I feel like "I canʻt do this."  I lost my 18 year old in a car accident almost three months ago. I teach wh…

Started by Nb

7 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by dream moon JO B

GUNS AND DEMENTIA

My husband, Kevin, was hunting with his dad on 1-7-16 and his dad accidently shot Kevin, but being prideful and having dementia, he lied an…

Started by Ruthie

6 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Ruthie

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service