Sean Casey's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as the flashbacks go, I recently got to attend a conference where, among othe…"

Sean Casey replied Jul 1, 2011 to Does anyone have flashbacks?

21 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Linda Gabrial

"I don't know if I get flashbacks, but I know that sometimes I get really intense rec…"

Sean Casey replied Jun 28, 2011 to Does anyone have flashbacks?

21 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Linda Gabrial

"The best guess I've got is that we're just not capable of dealing with it all at onc…"

Sean Casey replied Jun 16, 2011 to Why do the tears and sadness just hit me like a wave?

27 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Aimee Flanigan

"I can very much understand the impulse to just want to leave it all behind and start…"

Sean Casey replied Jun 12, 2011 to I officially hate the grocery store now

9 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by mercy

"Sadly, I can relate.  My wife and I had been together for just shy of 15 years (marr…"

Sean Casey replied Jun 11, 2011 to I officially hate the grocery store now

9 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by mercy

"I don't know if there's anything that suddenly makes things magically better for any…"

Sean Casey replied Jun 1, 2011 to I made it past the one year anniversary but am still very sad

4 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Deborah Dodds

"Thanks, Deb.  This is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with, as I'm su…"

Sean Casey replied May 27, 2011 to My Heart is broken into a million pieces

6 May 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Casey

"I'm so sorry to hear you're having to go through all this.  I don't know if I can sa…"

Sean Casey replied May 25, 2011 to My Heart is broken into a million pieces

6 May 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Casey

"I wish I could tell you.  I lost my wife to suicide three months ago.  I haven't fel…"

Sean Casey replied May 4, 2011 to I just lost my only child, please help me.

18 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Sandra LaBonte

"I hear you.  My wife was found on February 4th this year, having gone to a hotel to…"

Sean Casey replied Apr 15, 2011 to How long will I feel this way?

5 May 28, 2011
Reply by tammi sue maczorowski

RSS

Latest Activity

James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
Monday
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
Monday
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service