Sean Casey's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear you.  My wife took her life a little over 6 months ago, and it still sometime…"

Sean Casey replied Sep 3, 2011 to Still Hurts

2 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Sean Casey

"Sorry to hear it, Christina.  I lost my wife a little over six months ago when she t…"

Sean Casey replied Aug 22, 2011 to On June the 2nd of 2011 my fiancee was shot and killed

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sean Casey

"Sorry to hear about your loss.  My wife took her life a little over six months ago,…"

Sean Casey replied Aug 22, 2011 to Feeling very alone...

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Sean Casey

"My wife ended her life this February.  I've dreamed of her twice that I can recall. …"

Sean Casey replied Jul 11, 2011 to Dreams of Deceased Loved Ones

7 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Deborah Dodds

"That's beautiful.  I'm glad it came to you, and that you're willing to share it with…"

Sean Casey replied Jul 11, 2011 to I Heard from one of Kasey's Recipients Today

12 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Sandra LaBonte

"You're welcome, Michael.  Glad I could help some.  I know I'd mentioned to Ariel a f…"

Sean Casey replied Jul 8, 2011 to Wife passed away in her sleep. Married only 4 years and have 7 yr old boy to myself

16 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Sue Waxman

"That's a beautiful post, Michael.  Thank you for sharing it with us.  I didn't find…"

Sean Casey replied Jul 6, 2011 to Wife passed away in her sleep. Married only 4 years and have 7 yr old boy to myself

16 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Sue Waxman

"Sadly, I can relate to what you mean about it having changed in an instant and somet…"

Sean Casey replied Jul 6, 2011 to When Did It Feel Real?

15 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Sandra LaBonte

"Ariel loved sparklers, too.  I'd bought some to take to the barbecue last night, bot…"

Sean Casey replied Jul 5, 2011 to When Did It Feel Real?

15 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Sandra LaBonte

"Yeah, the Fourth was a lot harder than I'd expected it to be, too.  Mix of both good…"

Sean Casey replied Jul 5, 2011 to When Did It Feel Real?

15 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Sandra LaBonte

RSS

Latest Activity

James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
Monday
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
Monday
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service