anna l.'s Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Losing someone to cancer is such a horrible thing that no one can truly understand u…"

anna l. replied May 19, 2013 to Nothing could have prepared me

10 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Eliza

"Hi Peggy, Im so sorry for this tragic loss.  They say time is a great healer.  Well…"

anna l. replied Jul 9, 2012 to How do you begin to understand, accept, stop crying,hurting.

16 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Kim Phillips

"Oh hun, I was right where you are now just a year ago.  You survive because that is…"

anna l. replied Jun 10, 2012 to Please help

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Ann

"As hard as it is for me to say, I will say, welcome to this group.  It is horrible a…"

anna l. replied May 9, 2012 to Newbie seeking support

13 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by LMN

"Tracy Im so sorry this has happened to you too.  It is such an incredible pain I wis…"

anna l. replied Jan 30, 2012 to The Hurt

16 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by michael sandoval

"Thank you, I dont do alot of talking these days, But it is good to know there are pl…"

anna l. replied Nov 3, 2011 to losing a loved one to sclc...

6 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by sara kephart

"Sara you have people to turn to now, here.  I find it soothing to come here and read…"

anna l. replied Nov 2, 2011 to losing a loved one to sclc...

6 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by sara kephart

"Sara, sorry for your loss and I couldn't agree more.  Cancer has to be cured so no m…"

anna l. replied Nov 2, 2011 to losing a loved one to sclc...

6 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by sara kephart

"Im really sorry you are having this scare in your life right now.  And it is just a…"

anna l. replied Oct 23, 2011 to Breast Cancer

1 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by anna l.

"Im very sorry for your loss.  It sounds like he was a wonderful young man who loved…"

anna l. replied Aug 26, 2011 to I miss my son, this life is hell

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Lorraine

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconMelissa, Rhys, Jessie Karen and 1 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
4 hours ago
Aright updated their profile
Monday
Linda Engberg commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Hi Joe, I understand what you mean.  There will never be anymore of what we did together, IT IS FINISHED."
Oct 10
Mandy is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Oct 10
Oct 9
Joe Kelly commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Strike those vacations below, they'll never be another one.  Went on a memorial cruise with my daughter and family four months after she passed because she was so looking forward to it.  It hurt enough to know they'll be no more."
Oct 9
"Yes Elynn, the loneliness.  That's painful.  They're not here and always was.  Our best friend, lover, and most precious thing we had.  We were lucky enough to spend the last 8 1/2 years together, joined at the…"
Oct 9
Elynn m commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"I've had a rough few weeks.   August 31st would have been our 45th wedding anniversary.   September 27 was year 4 of my husband's passing.   It's pretty lonely around here.  Its difficult to talk…"
Oct 9
"Every day for me is the same day she passed.  Not a joyful or even an ok moment.  I spend a little time with the children and grands and do my best to hide my emotions, but they all know how I am inside, even the youngest grand at age 4…"
Oct 8
Profile IconDinah and Morgan A Conger joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Oct 8
"Morgan, I feel the same as you. My sweet dog Babie J is nearing the Rainbow Bridge. I wanted stay on this earth for her. Once she passes I will do nothing to save my own soul.  "
Oct 8
Brett Bowman commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Avi, I don't know if we can rethink our emotions that way. Our emotions are what they are, although reason can help us form our emotions and hopefully change them for the better. I don't know if my mom can hear me or not. I certainly…"
Oct 8
Avi commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"How are you all doing?  I had bad last 2 days. Felt lot of guilt and cried. There were some moments which made me remember my mother.  Also I hear comforting words by a lady that people who have gone from this world can still feel your…"
Oct 8
morgan commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"I wonder how i am managing.  Not well and to be onest today I wanted to just set a date with death. I am approaching seven years of being without him and though I function towards the outside world better and my crying has lessened but at the…"
Oct 7
"What a horrible price to pay for love. "
Oct 7
Profile IconZed and Amy joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Oct 4
Jodi Karron joined donna henderson's group
Thumbnail

for loved ones who have lost someone to suicide

if you have lost someone by suicide post your thoughts here.
Oct 3
Dayna posted a group
Thumbnail

Loss of a loved one to alcohol, substance abuse or suicide

If you have lost a loved one to alcohol, substance abuse or suicide please share your story or feelings here. Share the love and beauty of the one you lost. Losing someone any of these ways is not natural and can be hard to understand and ask why? I lost my Mother to an overdose 9 years ago. She also suffered from major depression. Her doctor got her hooked on pain medication and she was addicted most of my life. These doctors who were suppose to help her ended up killing her in the end. I also…See More
Oct 3
Profile IconBrandi and Jennifer Pollard joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Oct 2
Dayna commented on Kim Darichuk's status
"I am very sorry to hear about your Mom passing. I lost my Mother to an overdose 9 years ago and just my identical twin sister last month to an overdose. My mother and I were not as close as I would have liked. The disease kept her depressed and…"
Oct 2

© 2019   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service