anna l.'s Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Losing someone to cancer is such a horrible thing that no one can truly understand u…"

anna l. replied May 19, 2013 to Nothing could have prepared me

10 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Eliza

"Hi Peggy, Im so sorry for this tragic loss.  They say time is a great healer.  Well…"

anna l. replied Jul 9, 2012 to How do you begin to understand, accept, stop crying,hurting.

16 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Kim Phillips

"Oh hun, I was right where you are now just a year ago.  You survive because that is…"

anna l. replied Jun 10, 2012 to Please help

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Ann

"As hard as it is for me to say, I will say, welcome to this group.  It is horrible a…"

anna l. replied May 9, 2012 to Newbie seeking support

13 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by LMN

"Tracy Im so sorry this has happened to you too.  It is such an incredible pain I wis…"

anna l. replied Jan 30, 2012 to The Hurt

16 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by michael sandoval

"Thank you, I dont do alot of talking these days, But it is good to know there are pl…"

anna l. replied Nov 3, 2011 to losing a loved one to sclc...

6 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by sara kephart

"Sara you have people to turn to now, here.  I find it soothing to come here and read…"

anna l. replied Nov 2, 2011 to losing a loved one to sclc...

6 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by sara kephart

"Sara, sorry for your loss and I couldn't agree more.  Cancer has to be cured so no m…"

anna l. replied Nov 2, 2011 to losing a loved one to sclc...

6 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by sara kephart

"Im really sorry you are having this scare in your life right now.  And it is just a…"

anna l. replied Oct 23, 2011 to Breast Cancer

1 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by anna l.

"Im very sorry for your loss.  It sounds like he was a wonderful young man who loved…"

anna l. replied Aug 26, 2011 to I miss my son, this life is hell

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Lorraine

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B joined Emma Marie's group
Thumbnail

Funeral Service

To serve people at their need– it's all we do. We strive to set the highest standards for the funeral profession in terms of client service and care for the deceased. We help people through one of the most difficult times in their lives with compassion, respect, openness and care.See More
May 18
James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
May 12
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
May 12
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service