i am mad me for bean mad god 

i am so mad at god for stuff he has put us thru  if i sea him or her im worid in i say horble stuff 2 him or her im worid i will puch or slap him or her 

i bleve in god im so mad at god i am i am so mad at him or her

Tags: at, god, mad

Views: 54603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thnx lr

if u get pics it rht t u can get grt 1s

According to the Bible this is what happens when we die

Psalms 146:4 — His spirit goes out, he returns to the ground; On that very day his thoughts perish.

Ecclesiastes 9:5 — For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten.

And they will continue in this condition until they are Resurrected back to life.

Acts 24:15 — And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

At that time we will be reunited with our loved ones. I look forward to that.
If there is an afterlife at all, then i will be with my husband as soon as i die. I don't believe our souls stay in the grave with our bodies until some supposed "resurrection" -- there would be no point to that.

Secondarily, the bit about "all memory of them is forgotten" is simply not true -- i will never forget my husband, i am thinking of him at every moment.
According to God's Word, while people are alive, they are aware of death. When death occurs, however, they are aware of nothing. They do not stand beside their own corpse, observing what is done to it. In nonexistence there is neither pleasure nor pain, neither joy nor sorrow. Those dead are not aware of the passing of time. Theirs is an unconscious state deeper than any sleep. Even their own memories are gone.

Until they are resurrected. Then they are alive again just as they were before.

I am not saying these things to convince anyone, I am just stating what the Bible says.

Your memories are not the issue. Of course you remember. The scripture is discussing the dead. Not the survivors.

iv sean 2 dead loved 1s my dad wish wz very painful still is even aftr 2 yrs thn my anti in july 2014 ths yr wish still hrts

my dad usd 2 say sm tms u no wen u r bot 2 die but sm tmes u dont 

but i did not hav guts 2 sea othrs in coffens i did not u cud say im gutlles or a cowrd or so ob u cud say

yea i wnt 2 funrells i did 2 mush funrells u cud say its ethr a cremtromm or a chrch 1s iv bean 2 

stil not fair 

its wen u sea curtin clos in creamtroim it feals so sad we now comed body i mnt comit body earth 2 earth ashs ashes dust dust 2 dyus gets me  it dos so cruel if only lfe wz lk ths song

im full up 2 day coz my dad died on a satday

he died at 220am 3.3.2012 but he loved ths song

Byington 1Th 4:15 For we tell you this on the Lord’s word, that we the living who survive till the Lord’s coming shall not be ahead of those who have gone to rest,

American Standard Version 1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we that are alive, that are left unto the coming of the Lord, shall in no wise precede them that are fallen asleep.

King James Version 1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

As you can see the scripture says that the dead are asleep until Christ comes. He has not come yet so they must be as Ecclesiastes 9:5 describe them. Psalms 146:4 says that the thoughts of the dead perish. It is obvious that Paul agrees with Solomon and the Psalmist and that when Christ comes he will wake them up.

At Ezekiel 18:4 and 20 the Bible says:

Ezekiel 18:4,20 (ASV) — Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. [...] 20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die: the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Interestingly, there is no scripture that specifically says that the soul lives on after death....(resurrection is a coming back to life, not a continuance)

So the conclusion (with much more scriptural evidence) is that we all die because we sin...we all fall asleep in death and know nothing...we will all wake up and come back to life and be reunited with our loved ones (it will feel like an instant to those sleeping)
I understand, but i disagree completely.

The memories quote doesn't address the memories of the people who have died, though if there's an afterlife they are in it, not insensate in their dead bodies, and therefore they do have their memories. But the quote addresses the memories the living have about the dead.
Dennis,

1. There is absolutely no proof that the bible is "god's word" in any way, so no quote from the bible means anything whatsoever to me beyond being literature and history.

2. Virtually everything in the bible is open to interpretatuon; even if i believed in the bible, i would not view those passages as meaning what you think they mean.

3. I do not draw the same conclusion from those passages as you do, nor do many other people (i'm sure some do, as well -- but my point is that it is NOT a foregone and inassailable conclusion, by any means).
Bluebird

I understand. And my response...although public...was directed to Zell.

I know that many people interpret the Bible. But let me ask you this...

Where did I interpret anything? I read the Bible, and agreed with what it said.
To begin with, you interpret the bible as being god's word in the first place. Which is your right, of course, but it is an interpretation.

Beyond that -- the Ecclesiastes quote can be interpreted either to mean that the dead have no memories or that the living have no memories of the dead -- "...the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten".  This doesn't say "their memories no longer exist", it says "all memory OF them is forgotten" (bold emphasis is mine).

You are discussing the bible, yes. That does not mean that you are discussing "god's word".  You believe that's what it is, and that's fine, but that is only one way to view the bible, and it is not necessarily the correct way (nor is my way necessarily the correct way ).

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service