dream moon JO B's Discussions (1,388)

Discussions Replied To (1161) Replies Latest Activity

"As a card and a medium I should not be mad at God but I am very mad at god the way t…"

dream moon JO B replied Jun 5 to mad at god

1199 Jun 5
Reply by dream moon JO B

"Yep I this way because in her 2012 after my dad died nothing went right my mom start…"

dream moon JO B replied Jul 8, 2023 to mad at god

1199 Jun 5
Reply by dream moon JO B

"I hate cancer mad god it turns I tried to be a good person at times I can only imagi…"

dream moon JO B replied Feb 4, 2023 to mad at god

1199 Jun 5
Reply by dream moon JO B

"yep i get it loss mom to dem/copd cud not get in to sea her coz of cov 19 ruless in…"

dream moon JO B replied Sep 25, 2022 to Too many deaths

1 Sep 25, 2022
Reply by dream moon JO B

"yes go for it u shud go for it coz a lot of pepple on hear hav "

dream moon JO B replied Aug 7, 2022 to I'd Like to Start a Group

2 Aug 16, 2022
Reply by Penny Caywood

"not bean on for bit but i no lots in 2022 is mad at god coz of stuff goingg on esply…"

dream moon JO B replied Jun 13, 2022 to mad at god

1199 Jun 5
Reply by dream moon JO B

"im mor mad it cov 19 i am coz of all tiem i can not get bac on my mom my unlclee i w…"

dream moon JO B replied Dec 31, 2021 to mad at god

1199 Jun 5
Reply by dream moon JO B

"i no ths wz me 2014 but im not gona try let gt me lozzin frinds cudnotget to say gud…"

dream moon JO B replied Oct 9, 2021 to mad at god

1199 Jun 5
Reply by dream moon JO B

"i no we hav all loss it him/her few tims mor so now sins cov 19 not bean 2 sat gudby…"

dream moon JO B replied Sep 27, 2021 to mad at god

1199 Jun 5
Reply by dream moon JO B

"so sorry on yor loss iv had multiiii loss but lozin mom on 5/4/21 famlyy hav gt onw…"

dream moon JO B replied Sep 7, 2021 to New substack post on the loss of my mother

1 Sep 7, 2021
Reply by dream moon JO B

RSS

Latest Activity

Speed Weasel commented on Speed Weasel's blog post A Return to GriefShare and a Crisis of Identity
"GriefShare is a church based support group. They do have meetings online, but the usual format is a group of people experiencing a loss getting together weekly to watch videos (13 weeks total) about grief and loss. After the video, we talk about the…"
Tuesday
Natasha commented on Speed Weasel's blog post A Return to GriefShare and a Crisis of Identity
"is griefshare a website like this?"
Tuesday
dream moon JO B updated their profile
Oct 16
Morgan Sangrouber is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Oct 10
Addie replied to Kali's discussion It was not supposed to be like this in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Kali I’m so so sorry you are going through this. Grief is hard enough, but going through it secretly, all the while having to continue showing up for your kids, is just brutal. Perhaps your friend was careful to hide your conversations behind…"
Sep 26
Kali added a discussion to the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
Thumbnail

It was not supposed to be like this

In 2014 I met the most amazing man ever. We were both in our very early 20s and were looking for different things at the time. We ceased communication for roughly 6 months. During which time, he completed basic training and joined the Air Force. By the time we reconnected he was already at his first duty station.. 8 hours away.We decided we wanted to continue our relationship and proceeded to cultivate a deeply emotional connection. Regular calls and video chats, visits while he was home on…See More
Sep 26
Kali joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
Sep 25
Profile IconKali and Bridget Baker joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Sep 25

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service