bluebird's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (601) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry. My husband died suddenly too, in 2012. He is my soulmate, always. Of cour…"

bluebird replied Apr 28 to accident

1 Apr 28
Reply by bluebird

"I'm sorry you haven't been able to go to the cemetery because of the virus, and I un…"

bluebird replied Apr 14 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

"I do love my husband very deeply, and I want nothing more than to be with him again…"

bluebird replied Apr 13 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

"Wendy, My husband died as well, though in a very different way (sudden heart attack)…"

bluebird replied Apr 13 to New Member

1 Apr 13
Reply by bluebird

"Hello Diana.  I don't know if I've ever thanked you for starting this website, but t…"

bluebird replied Apr 13 to Coronavirus, COVID-19, Let's Talk

10 Apr 15
Reply by dream moon JO B

"That's great that you have no doubt about the existence of an afterlife. I doubt the…"

bluebird replied Feb 20 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

"Thank you, Joe. It does help a little bit."

bluebird replied Feb 20 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

"Joe, Thank you. I hope with everything in my soul that you are right about that, an…"

bluebird replied Feb 19 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

"Joe, Thank you for your posts. Even though you don't have absolute proof of an after…"

bluebird replied Feb 19 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

"Joe, I wish I had your faith/assurance that there is an afterlife in which we will b…"

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

RSS

Latest Activity

Mary Kay commented on Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group I love my Dad.
"Hello, I am a newbie.  I lost my father on May 22nd at 2.22am. He was 92 years old.  Loosing him is the hardest thing I have ever gone through.  I really miss him.  We were able to have a funeral for him but there were so many…"
2 hours ago
Mary Kay joined Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group
Thumbnail

I love my Dad.

For everyone that has lost their Dad.
Saturday
Mary Kay updated their profile
Saturday
Mary Kay is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Friday
Christina Powell left a comment for Eva
"I am very sorry for you, too, Eva....and I appreciate so much your reply.  It is the first I have gotten so far, though I admit I’ve been too upset lately to check on this.  My mother and I had always been so close, I really feel…"
Wednesday
Profile IconDeidre DeMier and Christian Miller joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Tuesday
Christian Miller added a discussion to the group Multiple Losses Group
Thumbnail

My Story

When I was twelve my mother was murdered then my beloved sweet grandmother died when I was 18. My maternal grandfather died when I was 22. My maternal grandmother died when I was 33 and my final living parent/grandparent died when I was 35.  I lived with a lot of loss most of it came at a sudden clip.  I'm left with incredible feeling of loneliness even though I've been married for 20+ years and have two wonderful children.  It's tough to share my true feelings with my wife because it's so hard…See More
Tuesday
Christian Miller added a discussion to the group surviving family members' murders
Thumbnail

My Story

When I was twelve years old, my mother was brutally murdered during a robbery of our home.  I came within minutes of finding her body but by sheer chance I didn't.  It has been over 35 years since that day but it still effects my life today.  As a child, I went through the trial of the man convicted of killing my beautiful mother then as a man I went through his parole process finally his death from illness in prison. See More
Tuesday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service