bluebird's Discussions (673)

Discussions Replied To (609) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sorry.  My husband died 8 years ago, one week after our wedding.  He was & i…"

bluebird replied Sep 17 to Hard day

2 Oct 10
Reply by Rosie

"Exactly, Jeff. "

bluebird replied Aug 11 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

921 Aug 11
Reply by bluebird

"Yes, it is much harder for me to concentrate or focus now.  Grief, sadness, anger, d…"

bluebird replied Aug 7 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

921 Aug 11
Reply by bluebird

"Please don't apologize; I'm sorry I didn't respond to your last post in April, I'm n…"

bluebird replied Aug 6 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

921 Aug 11
Reply by bluebird

"Luna, You don't sound insane to me; you are SO lucky that you feel your love with yo…"

bluebird replied Aug 6 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

921 Aug 11
Reply by bluebird

"Thanks for the ink to that Ted Talk, Jeff.  I just watched it, and I can identify wi…"

921 Aug 11
Reply by bluebird

"Shayla, I am not in your situation, but since you have had basically two significant…"

bluebird replied Aug 1 to Loss of a mom & Unhappily Married

2 Aug 1
Reply by bluebird

"In about 1.5 months, it will be 8 years since my husband died. For me, the pain has…"

bluebird replied Aug 1 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

921 Aug 11
Reply by bluebird

"I'm sorry. My husband died suddenly too, in 2012. He is my soulmate, always. Of cour…"

bluebird replied Apr 28 to accident

3 Aug 24
Reply by dream moon JO B

"I'm sorry you haven't been able to go to the cemetery because of the virus, and I un…"

bluebird replied Apr 14 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

921 Aug 11
Reply by bluebird

RSS

Latest Activity

Nancy M. Gould updated their profile
5 hours ago
Profile IconVanessa Herbert and Nancy M. Gould joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
9 hours ago
Liv replied to Liv's discussion New to this severity of grief
"Dear Friends, The only person who acknowledged yesterday's significance was a friend I made here. Not one real-world "friend" or family member. I did not receive a single text or phone call yesterday. No one said, "wow. four…"
14 hours ago
"Hi, It's four weeks today. I did some number-crunching, and it's been: 123 days since I last saw him in person and hugged him goodbye, when I dropped him off at the hospital. 70 days since I last saw him through a window, before saying…"
yesterday
"Hi guys, So I took an exam yesterday worth 33.3% of my grade for one of my classes. It was the same exam that I was studying for at 9:41 on September 27. I studied for that test 3 times because I didn't know when I was going to have to retake…"
Saturday
Rosie left a comment for Molly Schechter
"Hi Molly - I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Welcome to the group, and I hope you can find some comfort here."
Saturday
Molly Schechter joined Karen's group
Thumbnail

I miss my Mom!

If you have that hole in your heart that you get when you lose the woman that you shared a body with....
Saturday
Molly Schechter updated their profile
Saturday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service