sinse my dad died i hav had sum very strange dreams the 1st 1 he com to me in a dream and told me he miss us all and the latest 1 wer were we went to sea him in the undertakers in his chapel of rest room as we wer going he jumpet out of the coffen mum screamd and i stood still likee a zombie i no he woz all ways playing pranks on us or saying funny thngs the last dream felt so real i just wish evry 1 wood cum bac from the ded tht we lost

Views: 718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i had 1of thm strange dreams again in a burger joint and i cud hear boy george music playing evn wen i woke up it felt real i no why i am having thes dreams coz im thnk abot the 1s i lost and sorting out fotos to add a bit of misic on im not going to take my dream catcher doon coz i dont want the nitemares to haunt me again id rather be stuck having strange dreams

I HAD 1 OF THM STRANFGE DREAMS AGAIN ABOT MY DAD HEwoz young again and not old he woz at tht duck pond he used to take me wen i woz a kid thr woz a few people ther tht had past

I wish I could have dreams of  my sister... I desperately want to see her.... I have only had 2 dreams but sooo long ago... feel so lonely without her 

i hope u do get a dream nadia my dreams r heting more strange its coz im sorting out fotos old and new ading a bit music on thm all the fotos iv fond so far r party 1s and boozeie 1s u must thnk we are a puch of alcolics im even start to dream abot other family members tht hav past im pleased  the nite mares have stopet back to bean weid dreams

i had anothr dram again wear we wear at the tabel eatimg food the dream felt so real evry time i dream abot my dad and othr member of the family th ga s past it feals so real

i had anothr dream abot my dad it woz at the them park i no we went to 1 yrs ago wen i woke up i felt like it woz rteal and tht i woz realy on the rides why dose these dreams feal so real i no its coz im thnking abot the people iv lost to mush

i had 1 of thm weid strange dreams again abot my dad and othr members tht had past i no some of the dreams im geting do get a litle bit silly i no u cant control whot u dream but the dream catcher can stop the nitemares wake u up before it turns in to a nithmare the dream i had this time woz at a xmas party evry1 drinking to mush booz e wen i woke up i felt weid

ii had anotr strange dream abot my dad and othr past loved 1s we wear all coming out of church and evry 1 woz speaking to eash othr even the 1s tht did not get on i no some of the dreams r silly but u cant control whot u dream

i had 1 of thm strange dreams againmy dad woz eating his xmas diner he looket like he woz enjoying it i no some dream tht evry 1 geys r a bit weid i no some of my dreams can be a bit silly and some r not http://youtu.Be/snGwpkHNCAK

I had dreams that my mom would get out of the coffin too. I think it's just our brain's way of not wanting to accept what has happened and hoping that they are still alive. 

i love the dreams i hav abot my dad and other past members ashley its strange how we both had the same type of dream i went on greif dreams i thnk its coz iv got my dad on my mind all the time ecen wen iv bean sorting out old fotos of othrs tht have past away i some time wen i wake up feal like the dreams r real it feals so real some times lkie the 1 i had to day abot my dad he woz having a lot of booze with all his old buddies 1s th hav pat away this yr to my surgate uncle all in the dream if hevan is full of partys and fun it must be a nise plase

I also love having those dreams. It makes you miss them a little less seeing them in a dream, doesn't it?

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service