All Discussions Tagged 'Father' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to this severity of grief

Hello everyone. I just lost my dad, not even two weeks ago, and I feel like I can't breathe. He was my favorite person in the world and I s…

Started by Liv

77 Oct 12
Reply by Liv

Father "dating" 71 days after Mom passed

On December 23rd, we found out my Mom had  stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Her chances of  survival were very low. They did two chemo treatments…

Started by Shauna

6 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Marjorie

RSS

Latest Activity

Heidi Lee is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
20 hours ago
Diana, Grief Recovery Coach and Tara Loomis are now friends
yesterday
Mary-Ann Murray joined Kar's group
Thumbnail

Missing my Son or Daughter

For all of us that are suffering the loss a son or daughter.See More
yesterday
Emanuele Radosta and Rosie are now friends
yesterday
Luís Silva posted a discussion

Death bureaucracy

When my father died - he was a victim of a violent crime - me and my family went through hell. But, from all the bad things, the memories from the funeral arrangements still linger in my thoughts. The bureaucracies: my father's siblings discussing if he should be buried with their parents, the "open coffin" decisions...etc.I'm not sure if I resent any of the options we made, but it's only me that comes back to these death bureaucracies? Does anyone also have similar experiences? It seems so…See More
Thursday
Profile IconLuís Silva, Sanju Rao, Mary-Ann Murray and 2 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Thursday
Sanju Rao commented on Gale Brunault's group Loss of an Only Child
"Is there an online support group for survivors of the loss of an only child which meets on a weekly or monthly basis? My Aunt and Uncle have lost their only child - a 19 year-old son - and they are in such pain... we need help"
Thursday
Sanju Rao joined Gale Brunault's group
Thumbnail

Loss of an Only Child

As bereaved parents we must deal with unique issues that accompany losing an only child. See More
Thursday

© 2021   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service