Patricia J. Jones's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"My daughter is getting married a week from Saturday.  I'm hoping I will make it thro…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Oct 5, 2011 to Wedding Ring or No Wedding Ring?

19 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Loon

"I'm still waiting to have a dream about my husband.  It's been 10 months.  I had man…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Oct 5, 2011 to Why haven't I had a dream about my dad?

5 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Patricia J. Jones

"Stephanie~ My husband was on the cardiac transplant list at the University of Chicag…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Oct 5, 2011 to Doesn't Help...

1 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Patricia J. Jones

"My husband passed away 10 months ago and I thought the anniversary and birthdays wou…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Oct 5, 2011 to Birthdays

8 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Shannon Finley

"Thanks Brittany~I'm very sorry about your loss too.  It really hurst doesn't it?  So…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Feb 15, 2011 to Wedding Ring or No Wedding Ring?

19 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Loon

"Thanks so much Ash~my ring definitely is staying on for now.  My daughter and I talk…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Jan 19, 2011 to Wedding Ring or No Wedding Ring?

19 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Loon

"Thank you D.  I feel exactly the same.  My grandsons also called my husband Pop Pop.…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Jan 12, 2011 to Wedding Ring or No Wedding Ring?

19 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Loon

"Jeannie~ Thank you~I am a firm believer that love is love and loss is loss.  People…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Jan 11, 2011 to Wedding Ring or No Wedding Ring?

19 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Loon

"Thank you Michelle, I feel exactly the same way.  I am so happy to know you found yo…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Jan 5, 2011 to Wedding Ring or No Wedding Ring?

19 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Loon

"Carol, I do have family and friend support.  I have two children who have their own…"

Patricia J. Jones replied Dec 22, 2010 to After 21 years I just lost my best friend and soulmate

237 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Cindy

RSS

Latest Activity

James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
Monday
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
Monday
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service