anna l.'s Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"                                      "I just seem to take 2 steps forward and 5 ste…"

anna l. replied Oct 30, 2011 to Please help me

11 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Tina W

"Melinda, so so sorry about what happened.  Have you tried to get councelling through…"

anna l. replied Oct 29, 2011 to Please help me

11 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Tina W

"Sheri, when my husband was diagnosed the cancer hospital provided us with a binder f…"

anna l. replied Sep 23, 2011 to help for my brother

1 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by anna l.

"So many of us are thinking the same thing.  Why do the good ones have to be the ones…"

anna l. replied Sep 3, 2011 to I wish I knew why bad things happen to the best of people.

2 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Amanda Ab

"Amanda boy do I understand.  I posted last week about feeling exactly this way.  It…"

anna l. replied Aug 28, 2011 to 4 MONTHS TODAY, WITHOUT ACCEPTANCE

4 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Debra S. Coughlin

"Tracie, sorry for your loss.  I do do the same thing sometimes.  I think it is becau…"

anna l. replied Aug 24, 2011 to How come?

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Tracie Jane Knipp

"Oh dear, this posting made me cry so bad.  You took all my chaiotic thoughts and put…"

anna l. replied Aug 22, 2011 to Why can't I have my old life back?

2 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Shantel Collins

"I know Adriana, I know.  It hurts so bad to not have the person you loved so much go…"

anna l. replied Aug 14, 2011 to missing my husband :(

2 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by adriana gonzalez

"Im sorry you are feeling the same way as I am, but  yes, I do the same thing.  But I…"

anna l. replied Aug 13, 2011 to Unexpected crying spells

10 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Micah Zinna

"Im sorry your much loved husband passed on.  My husband died from cancer 6 weeks ago…"

anna l. replied Aug 10, 2011 to my husband

6 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by anna l.

RSS

Latest Activity

James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
23 hours ago
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
23 hours ago
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service