Amanda Ab's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Rosie, so nice you did that for your son, in his honor. I know it must it been diffi…"

Amanda Ab replied Sep 25, 2011 to Birthdays

8 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Shannon Finley

"Thanks for your kind words.  We both live in California. Where do you live? You are…"

Amanda Ab replied Sep 4, 2011 to I DONT KNOW HOW TO GRIEVE

8 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Tim

"I see it the same way as you do. I just dont get it. Murderers (including my husband…"

Amanda Ab replied Sep 4, 2011 to I wish I knew why bad things happen to the best of people.

2 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Amanda Ab

"Its amazing to see; although we all come from different situations; we all share pre…"

Amanda Ab replied Sep 4, 2011 to I DONT KNOW HOW TO GRIEVE

8 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Tim

"I feel you, Adriana. Its like we depended so much on our husbands to keep our famili…"

Amanda Ab replied Aug 29, 2011 to I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE MY LIFE BACK :(

2 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by adriana gonzalez

"Adriana, it is good to know that you are back home. And you are very lucky that your…"

Amanda Ab replied Aug 26, 2011 to IM FINALLY HOME!

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Amanda Ab

"Hello, Adrianna. Nicely said. Great words. My husband would always be a believer to…"

Amanda Ab replied Aug 19, 2011 to GOD WAS WITH ME ALL ALONG... please read this

14 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by nadia

"I have them ALL the time for the past soon to be 4 months this 28th. For me, when it…"

Amanda Ab replied Aug 15, 2011 to Unexpected crying spells

10 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Micah Zinna

"My husband and I have lived at our apartment for the past 5 years. And I am not plan…"

Amanda Ab replied Aug 12, 2011 to do u stay at the house u shared memories?or do u live??

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by sadfhalsdgf

"You girls are right, I too, take it day by day. Everyone that asks me, how are you d…"

Amanda Ab replied Aug 8, 2011 to it gets harder!!!!!!!

15 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Linda McDonnell

RSS

Latest Activity

Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
yesterday
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
yesterday
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
yesterday
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service