Untitled Category (810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My brother's death cirrhosis

My brother just died of cirrhosis of the liver he was only 49. My brother was smart and successful but he could not stop drinking. Both our…

Started by Cathy

9 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Nancy

Coping with the death of my baby girl

The numb sick feeling I have everyday doesn't even start to describe my grief. My beautiful baby girl was only 7 months; she's perfect and…

Started by Trina H

2 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Dennis C.

Death of a soulmate(spouse) : Single, Suicide or moving on in life?

I lost my wife a few months back to cancer, she was my one true soulmate in life, she would put up with all my faults not some but all no m…

Started by trav

33 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Jon-Paul Ackerman

HEARING HER VOICE AGAIN THRIUGH VOICEMAIL

I called my Annette's cell ang got her voicemail. Devestating doesn't come close to what I felt. It was a voice from the past. Hearing her…

Started by Richard Rivera

7 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by bluebird

TERRIFIED AGAIN SO VERY ALONE

I am trying so hard to deal with the loneliness the fear of being so very alone in the house with no one to speak to. I feel like I'm drown…

2 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Richard Rivera

Moving on

Please please done judge me. I really have nobody else to talk to about this. My husband passed away on last st.Patrick's day. He died from…

Started by Crystal

7 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Felicia Evans

My grief has made me feel numb from the neck down, has anyone else felt this?

I have a hard time feeling emotion most day, what do you guys do to help it or feel more?

Started by Darlene

5 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by bluebird

Anyone Here That Can Work on the Grief Recovery Handbook with Me?

I was wondering.

Started by Noitartst

5 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Geri Anderson

LIVING ALONE CAN BE LETHAL

I've been having many fainting spells. I can't cook as I leave the oven on and collapse and forget it's still on. This morning I fainted an…

2 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Jackie cooke

YES, IT DOES FEEL LIKE THE FIRST DAY

I can't stop thinking of my wife Annette. The hell feels like the first day. I woke thinking I shouldn't make any noise because I might wak…

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Nora

RSS

Latest Activity

James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
Monday
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
Monday
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service