Shirlee Smith's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Jane I am so very sorry for your loss and all of the feelings you have we all have h…"

Shirlee Smith replied Apr 26, 2013 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

467 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Julie McKinney

"Katherina I am so very sorry for your loss. You posted this on my son Joe's what wou…"

Shirlee Smith replied Apr 26, 2013 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

467 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Julie McKinney

"Well it has now been five months since my family changed forever and we lost our bab…"

Shirlee Smith replied Mar 22, 2013 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

467 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Julie McKinney

"For some reason today has been extremely hard on me. I have a friend who has been to…"

Shirlee Smith replied Feb 15, 2013 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

467 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Julie McKinney

"Hi I am so so sorry for your loss. It is hard to loose a child. My grief is still ne…"

Shirlee Smith replied Jan 30, 2013 to Just Lost Our Only Child on1/3//13

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Soleil's Momma

"Robin You have not gone crazy and although my son did not have a wife or children we…"

Shirlee Smith replied Jan 29, 2013 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

467 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Julie McKinney

"Robin I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my only son on 10/19/12 he was 27. He also…"

Shirlee Smith replied Jan 27, 2013 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

467 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Julie McKinney

"I know how your son feels my brothers and I were very close we actually hung out tog…"

Shirlee Smith replied Jan 20, 2013 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

467 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Julie McKinney

"Berna I understand what you are saying today has been really hard for me as it makes…"

Shirlee Smith replied Jan 19, 2013 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

467 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Julie McKinney

"Berna For some men that is their way of dealing with loss. I know when my husband da…"

Shirlee Smith replied Jan 18, 2013 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

467 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Julie McKinney

RSS

Latest Activity

James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
yesterday
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
yesterday
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service