A place to share writings or pictures that you found helpful in your journey.  I know that over the last 3+ years I have saved many.  

8/30/15  It is now over 5+ years and I am still travelling this journey of grief, but it has changed.  It is a little kinder and gentler at times.

I had hoped that others would have shared on here.  Anything that you have that touches you.  Writings, pictures?

Views: 6583

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is where I am again.  Almost 4 years later and still being thrown back into the darkest place of grief.  :(

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

I envy those who say their loved ones have visited them. They talk of such comfort and peace and all the worry and wondering about them...erased. Oh how I would give anything for that to be so for me...

I write on my daughters FB wall. I find it helpful to me. I leave just a thought about how I feel. I find songs represent my heart most. But here are some pics as well that, depending on my emotional bent, I post for her.

I also have a page I made for my son on FB as he did not have a FB page.  I can find some comfort in doing that as well.  It's like we're communicating with them.

Did you make these small?  They are hard to read.

No...if you go to my page when you click on them they are normal size. I do not know why they post small here.

I post on my daughters wall because I don't want her to be gone...I see her friends no longer post. I wish they would. It would help me. But I guess life moves on and she does not get to.

I understand about the moving on.  I feel alone on my son's page too.  Hardly anyone comments.  Sad, but I will keep on keeping his memory (our memory) going.

Whatever gives you some comfort, keep doing Eva.  

RSS

Latest Activity

James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
Monday
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
Monday
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service