A link to a brochure that discusses this topic with questions like these:

3 “It Can’t Be True!”
7 Is It Normal to Feel This Way?
14 How Can I Live With My Grief?
20 How Can Others Help?
26 A Sure Hope for the Dead

I would appreciate very much some discussion on this topic, and hopefully it will allow for comfort and hope for ALL.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101994007

Views: 8102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i ofren wondr wot pardise wud look lk  i no it wud be a grt plase wear no 1 wpnts 2 eave th we will all meat up 1 day 

wen i saw ths vid on vimeo som of thm plases remnd me of paradise thy do

if iv dun it wong its coz of my terbil hand withng or spleng

link http://vimeo.com/52123602 heletia's dream embed code ,iframe src="//player.com/video/52123602? heletia's dream

JO B

I think paradise will be BEAUTIFUL

But more than what it will look like is what it will BE like.
A few thing that the Bible promises...

1) no more sickness
2) no more pain
3) no more mourning
4) no more outcry
5) no more suffering
6) no more old age
7) no more hunger
8) no more DEATH

All of these conditions will be here on the earth.

wil be grt wn thse thngs happen 

i lk no 8 1 mre coz of death iv had 2 deaths of peple i no ths wk 1 of my dads cuzen i no iv not sean him sins i wz a kid jst 1 of thm thngs u dnt sea famly for yrs 

othr 1 wz a nbor she wz sush a sweat old lady ths lst or so i feal lk im jinxed i no we cam all feal lk ths or kcursd we do

i no sm tms weget silly ideas in our heds wish can drive us a but silly 

evry thn u sead wz suport on 1 day it will happen

i jst hpe its a plase wear evry 1 cn get on no mre hte

llink http://vimeo.com/78206140 clip0713 embed code

Matthew 6:9 “You must pray, then, this way:+
“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name+ be sanctified.*+ 10 Let your Kingdom+ come. Let your will+ take place, as in heaven, also on earth.+ 11 Give us today our bread for this day;+ 12 and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.+ 13 And do not bring us into temptation,+ but deliver* us from the wicked one.’+

This is the Lords Prayer.

The point I like is that Gods Kingdom will make Gods will take place on earth.

What is Gods will for the earth?

Peace! No more hate! Love! No more suffering

But what do we need to do to be a part of it? That is a very important question

thnxs dennis wen we r low we get thes silly thngs it runs thru or mnds we do sm tmes we evn get thes sillyy morbit thrts we do 2 why i dnt no jst tht we do 

i jst hp wen paradize cmes we will hav betr thtrs no mre morbit thrts  rung in sid our heds

ps

ths cud be baradise for all we on its 1 of my pics i tk

“This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: ‘. . . Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be called to mind, nor will they come up into the heart.’”—Isaiah 65:13,

Do you see that the "Former Things will NOT be called to mind"

We will not have negative thoughts. We will not remember all of the pain.
We will be with all of our loved ones again.
Kelli

The Bible indicates that the future under Gods Kingdom on this earth will be free of pain and suffering.

Revelation 21:4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Isaiah 65:17 For look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth; And the former things will not be called to mind, Nor will they come up into the heart.

So we can look forward to complete relief from the suffering and pain.

In Paradise we will be totally free of the pain of our struggles today

it will be grt wen we all liv for ever dennis it will be no mre getng old lkn yng for evr

wen i wnt 2 sea my dad in funrelll hm he looket so yng lk on his nxt jorny th seam 2 crl it wear no 1 gets old

in pardize no mre rlyn on painkilllrs for pain any mre no mre rely on meds 2 kp me alve any mre wud be grt

it will be grt wen thr is no mre death kelli coz i no u r hrtng as bad as i am lk evry 1 on hear is hrtng bad 

i no wen we hav spoke on chat tht u r hrtng bad 

i dnt thng grief cud hrt as bad as ths i lst my nanna/gran wen i woz a tean i slity wnt off rails a bit thn drng undr age coz i cudnt undtsnd death i cudnt i still dnt undrstnd death i dnt thn i will evr undrtsbd why peple die or why we get sic or disabaled im speakng as a disabledd person my slf coz of hlth probs othr stuff 2 all it matrs we r hear 2 suport each othr lov eash othr 

JO B

The Bible tells us exactly why we die.

Romans 5:12 That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned —.

Do you see it? We do NOT die because of GOD!!!!

We die because we inherited sin (imperfection) from Adam and Eve. That means that we are in a disconnect with the creator.

The Bible indicates that by the Blood of Jesus we can be made perfect. Once we are no longer imperfect we will live forever.

But the simple answer to the question Why do we die?

Because we are imperfect.
Death hurts so bad because it is an "ENEMY"

It proves that God never intended for us to die.

God gives good gifts to us...not painful ones.

iv had sme as u kelli get over it how cn any 1 get over grief wen u miss thm u can tell hw mush we loved ths person or peple so on after i lost my dad all thes pst losses cm bk i relized i misset thm 2 

i no my mum spk 2 1 of men frm funrell hm it did my dads he dnt do my dads funrell but he had 2 direct a babys funrell thy say wen thy do kids thy feal sad 2 coz kids hav nevr had a lfe wish thy havnt

dennis i agrea god dose giv us gifts but wy dose he let saton rul i

i no wn me my brothr wear fding ths brds ths seagull atkt thm i cry it by acsdnt u cud say god givs satoon tks

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service