A link to a brochure that discusses this topic with questions like these:

3 “It Can’t Be True!”
7 Is It Normal to Feel This Way?
14 How Can I Live With My Grief?
20 How Can Others Help?
26 A Sure Hope for the Dead

I would appreciate very much some discussion on this topic, and hopefully it will allow for comfort and hope for ALL.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101994007

Views: 8102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hear ths 1 at a lot of funrellss dennis its like thy move on to anoer world

even if its religes funrellss or humnest funrells now thy move on to th next chapter in to te new wolrd on to a new life

i no i dnt like going to funrells not many peple do its to show respect i no

im 38 now iv bean to ova 22 funrells in my life for som reson i always wite thm don i do so i dnt foget i no now it is strting to catch up to my age

th pain we sufer in ths life is it a test by god if u dnt mind me asking???

i fond ths on aner website 

jb

You asked this question:

th pain we sufer in ths life is it a test by god if u dnt mind me asking???

This is a great question. Here is just one scripture that answers your question.

* James 1:13 — When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone. *

In fact, God is the one who gives us the strength to survive our trial or pain.

* 1 Corinthians 10:13 — No temptation has taken YOU except what is common to men. But God is faithful, and he will not let YOU be tempted beyond what YOU can bear, but along with the temptation he will also make the way out in order for YOU to be able to endure it. *

So why do we face such pain and trials? Because SATAN is really the ruler of the world.

* 1 Peter 5:8 — Keep YOUR senses, be watchful. YOUR adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour [someone]. *

This explains why the world is so bad. But God does intend on changing this when his son Jesus starts to rule over the earth with God's Kingdom.

i agrea it th minit satan dose ull th wold coz look ths weak in the usa the boston boming all thm livs hurt or killld som wear doin the rase to rse mony for charty pepl frm all ovr the wold frm a to z

its so sad to mny peple wontin to destroy th wold lik th 911 twin towr atac wish woz rely ba d all thm livs lost fo no reson

thn th 7 7 bomnin livs lst again 

why is thr so mush hate in th wold 

Jb

Yes indeed there is much hate. Why? Simply because of the ruler of this world.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS
Satan is a real person. He is a rebel angel, a spirit creature who opposes God. The Bible calls Satan “the ruler of this world.” (John 12:31) He uses “lying signs” and “deception” to accomplish his aims.—2 Thessalonians 2:9, 10.

The Bible calls Satan a "manslayer" or murderer and the "father of the lie"

No wonder the world is the way it is.

i no i mite sond a bit silly i som times thnk satan sneaks in side our midns adn makes us do thngs we dnt wont to do

Yes what a beautiful passage of scripture

im plsed u lik thm i fond thm on th foto imag grafc web site 

why do we sufer wen othr peple dnt sufer

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service