A link to a brochure that discusses this topic with questions like these:

3 “It Can’t Be True!”
7 Is It Normal to Feel This Way?
14 How Can I Live With My Grief?
20 How Can Others Help?
26 A Sure Hope for the Dead

I would appreciate very much some discussion on this topic, and hopefully it will allow for comfort and hope for ALL.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101994007

Views: 8102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Dennis, and again I think there is certainly some good stuff there and thx for sharing it, and not saying you have a hidden agenda, again just some things I felt worth pointing out. 

ther haz bean a lot of ads on tv abot the big c rase for life to raise mony for more resrch an beter tretments 

i no im not doing the rase coz of helth isuse but i always put a spare coin if iv got 1 in the charty box to help or a jar full of pennys i allways giv to the big c charty shops its the only way i can help

jb, every amount helps so stand proud :)  it's more than many do!

My wife and I have spent over $5,000,000 on her cancer. Yes that is right. 5 MILLION dollars. Yes we had insurance (we don't anymore) but it only covered 80%. We have been ruined financially. We lost our home. There is no cure! But there is treatment. She finished her last course of Chemo in August and just that one day of treatment cost $50,000 just for the drugs. This was her 4th occurrence of cancer.

I am glad that they can treat her and help her still be alive. But the cost is staggering. My wife has had to apply for disability because she cannot work. She has had to apply for financial assistance and she is so afraid that she will not get the care she needs because of her insurance issues.

My wife and daughters have done cancer walks. Of course we want so much to see advancement in the research. We would love to see a cure.

We have been told by her doctors that treatments that offer a longer life is the best they have to offer. And it is true that they have come a long way with that.

With all of that being said...the day my wife cannot pay is the day they will turn her away. Sad but true. She has already lost some of her KEY doctors because of money issues.

The Bible does say that there will come a day when..."no resident will say I am sick." I believe that since God promised this for our future that it will indeed take place.

That is my hope.

my dad in the end nevr trusetd insurense coz thy nver pay out lik thy shud  

he wud hide his mony wish he put to 1 side to pay for his funrell  he did i no wen u tunn 50 yu can pay for yore own funrell 

i no god has plans for all of us its up to us to tak the rht path in life and not the wong path in life

i no we can all  do silly mistakes in life iv did a lot of mistaks in life som iv repeted som iv never did again nut i no its part of our life til we go to the new wold of heven

Jb

I know that you have been through a lot. And you are a big encouragement to many people here.

My hope does rest in a New World, but not in heaven. Right here on the earth. Paradise. The scriptures speak many times of a paradise right here on earth, and then a resurrection of our loved ones where we are reunited with them right here.

BEAUTIFUL

ty dennis i woz sortin out som old foto cd the fotos iv took of thngs out it sea on a bote a lot of peple on som of th disks hav past away sisn it woz took 

im plesed im fond ths web site coz a lot of us wud of dun silly thngs to our sels we wud of i no yrs ago we did not hav th internet 

1 q i wud lik to ask iits good fryday today whys it called goood fryday wen poor jesus woz kiled nothng goood abot it to me just hop u dont mind me askin

Jb

Actually that is a very good question. To me, it is a very sad thing, that Jesus had to die. And the Bible tells us exactly why he had to suffer and die.

The Bible also tells us what Jesus accomplished with his death. He did accomplish much good. Without his death, you and I would have no hope. Being hopeless is the saddest condition of all. There is really a lot more we could discuss, but I will leave that to you.

If you have any more questions please ask.

TY ANSERG MY Q I HPE U DID NOT MIND 

ther is so many storys in the bible not hst abot poor jesus it is true bean hoples it tims im so clumsy well ill be honset iv always bean clumsy i no its part of life its who i am

i had the recuring dream again abot the warking clods feilds mountins but ths tim woz in side the big hotel family/frineds /nbos who had pst wear all in side lot more who iv nevr met bit a watr fall it th othr side of the window mby its the new wolrd we will all liv in 1 day

jb

The bible makes so many wonderful promises about the earth. It will be a paradise.

No more sickness
No more death
No more pain
No more outcry
Everyone will have a beautiful home
Plenty of food
No more war
No more violence
And we will be with our loved ones again, never be parted again
These are things that the Bible promises.

I really look forward to those future times.

i no it wil happen 1 day dennis

no more sicnes wear nobody gets ill

no more death wish hurts us mor thn any thng in the wold

no more pain wish wud be grt not to rely on painkillers it dnt help 

if u evr go o vimeo its a vidio chanel whish shows a lot of stuf lik u saed on hear thr is mush on thr ther is

it wud be grt if ther woz no mre war coz thr is 2 many wars it go on 

Revelation 21:3,4 (KJV) — And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service