sinse my dad died i hav had sum very strange dreams the 1st 1 he com to me in a dream and told me he miss us all and the latest 1 wer were we went to sea him in the undertakers in his chapel of rest room as we wer going he jumpet out of the coffen mum screamd and i stood still likee a zombie i no he woz all ways playing pranks on us or saying funny thngs the last dream felt so real i just wish evry 1 wood cum bac from the ded tht we lost

Views: 718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so far so goood no nite mares last nite dream catcher must of worjket but its only bean 1 nite

im pleased i bort that dream catcher and i hope my strange nise dreams come bac

im pleased the nite mares hav stopet i had 1 of my strange dreams back last nite i dreamed that we went to a indian take away my dad woz out side waiting for me to get servedd but he looket yung again and happy again then wen we went home we had our indian take away foood the dream woz so real it did i just wish i didnt hav to wake up from this nise dream

i had 1 of thm strange dreams again it least no more nite mares so far thnks to the dream catcher wen i bort ot off the lady on the market she must of thort i woz a nutkase back to the strange dream i dremet that we wer on holliday with my dad in a hotel a nise hotel it woz thy wer film makers in thr making a cop show thy were it woz abot female cops under cover and thy let my dad be part of the film it felt so real it did nota nite mare but 1 of thm nise strange dreams it felt real

the last dream i had abot my dad we wear on a train goin acros this big bridge t woz we wer looking out of the window the bridge woz so long i woz even woried in the dream in case the bridge woz going to fall down  

I HAD A DREAM ABOT MY DAD AGAIN WE WEAR AT THE BEACH AND MY DAD WOZ YUNG AGAIN AND NOT POOLY ANNY MORE NOT EVEN BRETHLES ANY MORE AND THE SAND WOZ GOLD COLOR AND THE WATER WOZ BRITE BLUE IT FELT SO REAL

i had 1 od thm dreams abot my dad again we wear at a party wear he woz yung again and not in any pain any mor evn som of the famly tht died yrs ago wear in it it felt so stange and weard it felt real even wen i woke up i felt weird i no mum had a dream last nite abot her uncless she told me

i had 1 of thm dreams abot my dad again he woz siting at the tabel eating food but my dad allways loved food thn i woke up silly me thnking my dad woz still alive thn i relized it woz just another dream

i had 1 of thm dreams abot my dad again we wear all drinking a lot of booze like bear larger and wine even som of the family tht past away yrs ago on my dads sid wear drinking lots of alcloe i no on my dads side thy wear all hevey drinkers and thr woz a disco going on it felt so real wen i woke up i did not feal drunk but i wishd i did

i had 1 of thm dreams wear evry 1 woz still alive nobody had past it woz like it woz yrs ago evry 1 happy 

i had 1 of thm weid dreams again abot my dad and othr family tht had past thy wear all at a party again and evry 1 woz drinking a lot of booze like wine bear larger u name it they wear drinking it i thnk iv bean dreaming party dreams coz iv bean trying to sort old fotos out and thy all hav booze on thm 

i had anothr party dream again anothr 1 with a lot of booze i thnk my dad is teling me wear he is they r having partys and drinking lots of booze plus im sorting old fotos out with a lot of booze on

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service