Pam's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree totally with you all. The hell of this existence and the feeling of being trap…"

Pam replied Aug 4, 2014 to Why Should I?

49 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Veronica Hoffman

"I do have some understanding of your grief x& pain & I am so very sorry. It'…"

Pam replied Jun 12, 2014 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

"Djpebbles Just read your post & agree with you about being stuck in this life..…"

Pam replied Mar 12, 2014 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

"Thank you Dennis .Ive read some of the information on line & so many books on wh…"

Pam replied Nov 22, 2013 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

"I am so sorry Jen - I lost my darling, my love of 25 years & 3 weeks on 25th Aug…"

Pam replied Nov 19, 2013 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

"Yes Melisa - I have questions...the main ones being - why do we have to go on with t…"

Pam replied Nov 19, 2013 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

"I'm with you totally Bluebird....and my heart goes out to you for the loss of your s…"

Pam replied Nov 18, 2013 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

"I will use your reply 'you don't want to know' & if they push, I'll use your oth…"

Pam replied Nov 18, 2013 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

"Brenda Ann I respect your faith which is obviously very strong. These past 12 weeks…"

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

"Totally agree Bluebird....all this has happened to me these past few days. Well mean…"

1019 Jan 7, 2023
Reply by bluebird

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B joined Emma Marie's group
Thumbnail

Funeral Service

To serve people at their need– it's all we do. We strive to set the highest standards for the funeral profession in terms of client service and care for the deceased. We help people through one of the most difficult times in their lives with compassion, respect, openness and care.See More
17 hours ago
James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
May 12
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
May 12
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service