Untitled Category (810)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Slipping Backward

I am relatively new to this site, but have been comforted by reading the many posts. My husband has been gone for 9 months now, and we were…

Started by Maxey

19 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Ruthie

"Loves Knows No Death" - This Could Help You!

First, I don't mean to offend anyone.  If you don't agree with my viewpoint, please ignore this post.  I am really only trying to help. As…

Started by Jeff C

22 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Jean

My online friend recently passed away

I don't know if I should say this considering my experience is a bit different. but I need to kind of talk about my feelings. I recently lo…

Started by Social-Butterfly

2 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Social-Butterfly

Bad day

I woke. Weepy. Hate these days. Im not sure how to navigate this site..is there a PhD facilitating?

Started by Zorriah

0 Sep 13, 2016

Heartbroken...

On May 5th I lost my youngest brother suddenly....then on June 28th I lost my only daughter to an accidental heroin overdose....this has be…

Started by June

2 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Joanne Barnett

6 months later, I feel like it just happened.

My Mom passed January 20th. I am physically disabled, I lived with her my whole life. I'm 50. She was my only support. I was just me and he…

Started by Sue Sedia

9 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Sue Sedia

Carolee Parsons

Lost my son.  He was 32, and I had been taking care of him when he became very ill.  I feel lost, and I find I am watching too much TV, and…

Started by Carolee Parsons

4 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by bluebird

lost my grandma

Lost my grandma..was hoping my sister and I could get over our diffrences for the funeral instead she told me to leave my grandmas home and…

Started by patience

0 Aug 18, 2016

heart broken for my husband

My husband died this year, very suddenly, and left me with a small child. I just don't know how I'm going to go on without him. He was my e…

Started by Cecilia

10 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by bluebird

The Widowed Introvert

I am an introvert. I always have been. I have spent my entire life with just me and my significant other pretty much being my entire social…

Started by Betsy

3 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Shannon Rutheford

RSS

Latest Activity

James D. Thornsberry and Natasha are now friends
yesterday
James D. Thornsberry posted a photo

Jim

Life at Online Grief Support
yesterday
Jennifer replied to Robin H's discussion Lost my Partner who wasn't my partner in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Welcome to the group.  I lost my partner on February 5th this year, so it's still pretty raw for me too.  Reading through your story really touched a chord with me.  Like you, I didn't think I would ever find a group like…"
May 1
Jennifer joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
May 1
Jennifer and William Gardener are now friends
May 1
dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service