Health (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WIDOW AT 49

Hi!  My name is Karen and I am joining this group for online support in grieving for the loss of my husband. My husband died unexpectedly…

Started by Karen Pagenkopf Teig

13 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Karen Pagenkopf Teig

Please, please read this, I need help so bad...

My heart hurts... It hurts so bad... I can't stop it, no matter what I do, it just hurts... I can't even explain it in words, it's so painf…

Started by Mel Pope

15 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Cyn Rios

Suicidal thoughts after my daughter's death

Hello everyone. I used to be the lucky father of a wonderful 6 year old named Mia. She was my everything, the most precious person on Eart…

Started by Miles

8 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Kelli

So frustrated and Confused

I joined this site in order to share stories and each others pain. Unfortunately I rarely get a response to any of my post. Im not sure wha…

Started by Gina Stone

9 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Kari Hurley

Having a stupid day

I woke up this morning at like 3am...and stayed up till my fiancee went to work at 4:30. After he left I started getting chest pains..not o…

Started by Becky H

3 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Kathy S McBee

Susanne's Story & The Hard Road Foundation

Susanne's Story: In 2011 Susanne and Linda decided to visit downunder from Holland both hoping for the time of their lives. Two beautiful y…

Started by Sambo

0 Sep 13, 2012

When do you get help? Should I get help?

I'm going through something I find hard to describe. After the death of one of my closest and most loved friends, I'm finding I go through…

Started by Liz Ann

9 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Michelle W

Does anyone dream of their lost loved one?

I lost my dad 4 1/2 months ago to cancer.  Ever since then, I have dreamed about him at least a couple of times a week.  Sometimes the drea…

Started by Annette

12 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Jo Pennington

First post. Not sure where to start.

The last 6 weeks have been overwhelming. I will briefly provide some information.4 friends and family members have passed away in the last…

Started by GM Akehurst

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Grace

Turning to Food for Fullness of My Emptyness?

Since my husband passed away, I have experienced all kinds of mixed emotions. My body is reacting so differently. Every time i feel nervous…

Started by Amanda Ab

1 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Melissa Broome

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Thursday
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service