""

Views: 34

You need to be a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community to add comments!

Join Online Grief Support - A Social Community

Latest Activity

Brett Bowman replied to Ambreen's discussion It's hard to accept ,my mother is no more in the group I miss my Mom!
"Ambreen, It hasn't even been a month for you and I can promise you that you are still in shock. It may not feel like it. First, I just want to tell you that I am so sorry for your loss. This Christmas eve will make two years for me. It all…"
45 minutes ago
Ambreen added a discussion to the group I miss my Mom!
Thumbnail

It's hard to accept ,my mother is no more

lost my mother on 24 nov 2017  , now 3 weeks have been passed  . My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer  , It was a great shock for me  , She never ever smoked and she didn't have any symptoms  . I was very closed to my mother and my father has been passed away 4 years ago  When she was diagnosed with cancer  , I thought that some miracle would happen  , I started adding anti cancer dietary elements in her diet  , giving her drugs with an ambition of fighting with her disease  . But h…See More
2 hours ago
Ambreen joined Karen's group
Thumbnail

I miss my Mom!

If you have that hole in your heart that you get when you lose the woman that you shared a body with....
2 hours ago
Ambreen commented on Ambreen's blog post I LOST MY BELOVED MOTHER
"Thank you so much for reading,you truly understand my pain of loss."
2 hours ago
Janie m Snitko commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"I want to cry and scream she was my best friend and I know you feel the pain Thanks"
5 hours ago
Janie m Snitko commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"My first in 68 yrs"
5 hours ago
Sherri commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Hello Janie this is very hard. I miss my mom this is my first without her I'm trying not doing this very easy either. Just know we here for you anytime and know she's looking down on you. "
5 hours ago
Janie m Snitko commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"This is so hard for me! I miss my mama so much and it does not seem anybody understands but this group! I am going to my baby half sister this year for Xmas. By my father's 2nd marriage . She lost her own mother many yrs ago. I am trying to…"
5 hours ago
Denis jendrysiak posted a status
"I lost my 22 year old daughter on August 11 due to herion I'm lost"
14 hours ago
Profile IconMorgan betterly, Andrea, Rhonda and 1 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
16 hours ago
BLUEBELL commented on Ambreen's blog post I LOST MY BELOVED MOTHER
"I am so sorry. I lost my precious Mother on Valentines day of this year. It is shattering. Do not deny yourself the right to grieve to please others. They think they are helping, but in reality, they hurt for you and are trying to make it better.…"
16 hours ago
BLUEBELL left a comment for Katie Perry
"I am so sorry Katie. My heart breaks for you. Bluebell"
16 hours ago
Kay updated their profile
yesterday
Ambreen posted a blog post

I LOST MY BELOVED MOTHER

I lost my mother on 24 nov 2017  , now 3 weeks have been passed  . My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer  , It was a great shock for me  , She never ever smoked and she didn't have any symptoms  . I was very closed to my mother and my father has been passed away 4 years ago  When she was diagnosed with cancer  , I thought that some miracle would happen  , I started adding anti cancer dietary elements in her diet  , giving her drugs with an ambition of fighting with her disease  . But…See More
yesterday
Peggy left a comment for Aaron Hoenig
"I'm so very sorry for your loss Aaron.  I lost my husband to cancer as well.  He died in August 2015.  It's early days right now and I hope you are feeling well supported by your family and friends.  Should you ever…"
yesterday
Alice Thompson left a comment for nat
"Dear Nat, I’m so very sorry you had to lose your beloved husband. I wish you strength and comfort as you make your way through these early days and nights. There are many kind souls on this site who know about deep pain, and I recommend…"
yesterday
Profile IconKay, nat, Ambreen and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Theresa commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Bluebell, my thoughts and prayers are with you. My brother called me the other day and he said are you ok? There is a twenty year age difference between us, so we are not that close and he lives five hours away. I said to him, yes I though you would…"
yesterday
BLUEBELL commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Another bad day. I was shopping for Christmas cards and gift bags when without warning, I broke down in tears at the register. Thank goodness the cashier was a sensitive caring person and did not just blow me off. She said "Your Mom will always…"
yesterday
Stephanie Coyle joined Courtney Adams's group
Thumbnail

Suicide....Hard Knowing They did it By Their Choice

This is for some of us who have lost someone due to suicide...I miss you Annie!!!See More
Saturday