Katherine A Pericas Geersten's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Mrs. Crawford, it means a lot to be hearing from someone else who understa…"

Katherine A Pericas Geersten replied Feb 15 to Hello, a little bit about me.

2 Feb 15
Reply by Katherine A Pericas Geersten

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B replied to Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's discussion Coronavirus, COVID-19, Let's Talk
"yep its efecten lots mentlyy it is  i no  a lot of peplee off churchh wish is now cansled  but eldy elderlyy can not sea frinds famly so on coz we all hav to keep dsitanse we do esplyy risk gropus  lk im it rsikk gropups if i go…"
11 hours ago
James Bromley is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
12 hours ago
Diana, Certified Grief Counselor left a comment for Jeneley
"I created this site many years ago but gave it to someone else 2 years ago.  I took a 2 year sabbatical but now I'm back.  The coronavirus prompted me to come back to be of help to anyone that needs it since I have been trained as a…"
yesterday
Jeneley left a comment for Diana, Certified Grief Counselor
"Hi Diana. Thanks for reaching out. How long have you been on this website? I am trying anything and everything to work through some of this pain. "
yesterday
Jeneley commented on Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group Multiple Losses Group
"Hello, Last year, I lost my sister and niece (not mother and daughter). My sister was 35, pregnant with her second child, and was murdered by her boyfriend. 6 weeks after her death, we lost my other sister daughter. Im extremely close to my nieces.…"
yesterday
Jeneley joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
Thumbnail

Multiple Losses Group

I am creating this site for the many of us who have suffered several losses. I lost my mom, dad, grandma(2nd mom), grandpa, my beloved dog and divorce.Many of us have lost more than one person or event.Come share!See More
yesterday
Jeneley updated their profile
yesterday
Jeneley posted photos
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service