Just curious to see if there is any interest in users attending guided meditations via zoom meeting. I am considering facilitating some that are specifically geared towards assisting with grief, trauma/anxiety, mindfulness and progressive muscle relaxation. Let me know if there is any interest. Sending love to our community. -Ninja

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello.....Ninja, I would be interested for sure depending on how long the meditation would be. Great idea btw, and thx for offering this. 

You get a big thumbs up from me and I will attend.  

Hello Ms. Ninja - I would be interested as well - depending on the when you decide to do them.

I’m in! I find this a powerful healing tool

Awesome, ya'll. I will let you know as soon I am able to start doing them. I recently had some difficult personal stuff come up, but will let you know asap and see what the best available for everyone is :) I'm glad there is interest!

HI! I would totally be interested in this!  wonderful idea.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you Ninja and also Diana. I’m a hurting unit and need all y’all. I’ve been a spiritual mentor for many years tho now I need the feedings to get back me….  I would love love to join the meditation on zoom. Meditation for me is beneficial. Once again thank ALL y’all (including all members) for I can’t do this alone. Sending much light energy thoughts and prayers. Giving warm love hugz. 

Hi Valerie. I am hoping to be able to start the meditation zoom meetings soon. My dad just died unexpectedly and am now taking care of my mom. I am in the process of moving my mom and I into a new place and once I am settled in I will update this and let everyone know when the meditations specifically dedicated towards grief/ptsd healing will begin. Love and light to you all members! <3

RSS

Latest Activity

Derek Mavis joined Katherine Ellis's group
Thumbnail

Losing Someone to Cancer

This is for anyone who has lost somone to cancer. I lost my adopted Mom to breast cancer some years ago. She was everything I could have asked for. She loved me because I was just me. She also loved my family and children as if they were her own.See More
1 hour ago
Derek Mavis joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
Thumbnail

Multiple Losses Group

I am creating this site for the many of us who have suffered several losses. I lost my mom, dad, grandma(2nd mom), grandpa, my beloved dog and divorce.Many of us have lost more than one person or event.Come share!See More
1 hour ago
Derek Mavis updated their profile
3 hours ago
Derek Mavis is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
4 hours ago
Tiffany posted a discussion

How to grieve without your soul leaving you

My boyfriend was killed march 13,2022 he was killed 16 minutes after I left his house to go to my house to grab clothes for me and him to wash… it’s crazy how life works for some reason something in me didn’t get to make it back to him and something made me go to work that next day get off work and go to his job then his house to look for him for me to hear the sad words that no one in life would ever want to hear. You know how it feels to be last one he hugs and kisses and is intimate with as…See More
yesterday
Scarlett Rhoades Yanacek is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Sunday
Roslyn replied to Roslyn's discussion learning to cope with my loss
"Dear Enza My heart went out to you as I read your message.  I've also had a bad few days and I just wished I could be there by your side to support you.   It is just so hard when you feel so alone, isn't it? Do you think…"
Saturday
V. R. replied to Roslyn's discussion learning to cope with my loss
"Dear Ros, having trouble writing, my post just disappeared. First of all, I hope you didn't catch Covid and I hope your daughter and granddaughter are alright now. I'm so overwhelmed with land work, so much to do but I'm limited…"
Saturday

© 2022   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service