Liv's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Update: I got the tattoo this year. I did it during Friday the 13th for $13 tattoos…"

Liv replied Apr 28, 2023 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"Today is a terrible day. Today marks a year and a half eighteen months seventy-eight…"

Liv replied Mar 27, 2022 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"One week from today, it will have been 18 months since my dad was alive. That statem…"

Liv replied Mar 20, 2022 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"Today I was reminded of a few things. I was reminded that my dad was a great person.…"

Liv replied Jan 30, 2022 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"Hi everyone, I know that I haven't posted in a while. And, maybe you thought that it…"

Liv replied Oct 12, 2021 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"Hi everyone, So, I'd like to tell you all a story today. About two years ago, a movi…"

Liv replied Jul 21, 2021 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"Picture your favorite hug in the world. The one that you could stay in forever, and…"

Liv replied Jun 24, 2021 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"Hi everyone, A year ago today was Father's Day. I know that it was technically yeste…"

Liv replied Jun 21, 2021 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"Hello everyone. Today is my dad's birthday. He would be turning sixty-two.  Being in…"

Liv replied May 3, 2021 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

"Hi everyone. I took my last final yesterday. It is officially summer for me. It is a…"

Liv replied Apr 21, 2021 to (no longer) New to this severity of grief

83 Apr 28, 2023
Reply by Liv

RSS

Latest Activity

Speed Weasel commented on Speed Weasel's blog post A Return to GriefShare and a Crisis of Identity
"GriefShare is a church based support group. They do have meetings online, but the usual format is a group of people experiencing a loss getting together weekly to watch videos (13 weeks total) about grief and loss. After the video, we talk about the…"
Tuesday
Natasha commented on Speed Weasel's blog post A Return to GriefShare and a Crisis of Identity
"is griefshare a website like this?"
Tuesday
dream moon JO B updated their profile
Oct 16
Morgan Sangrouber is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Oct 10
Addie replied to Kali's discussion It was not supposed to be like this in the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
"Kali I’m so so sorry you are going through this. Grief is hard enough, but going through it secretly, all the while having to continue showing up for your kids, is just brutal. Perhaps your friend was careful to hide your conversations behind…"
Sep 26
Kali added a discussion to the group Being the Other Woman/Other Man
Thumbnail

It was not supposed to be like this

In 2014 I met the most amazing man ever. We were both in our very early 20s and were looking for different things at the time. We ceased communication for roughly 6 months. During which time, he completed basic training and joined the Air Force. By the time we reconnected he was already at his first duty station.. 8 hours away.We decided we wanted to continue our relationship and proceeded to cultivate a deeply emotional connection. Regular calls and video chats, visits while he was home on…See More
Sep 26
Kali joined Cathy Richardson's group
Thumbnail

Being the Other Woman/Other Man

This is for anyone who has lost their lover to death and you were the other woman/other man in their life. We have to grieve in silence. I can't find any support groups and feel like I'm the only one going through this situationSee More
Sep 25
Profile IconKali and Bridget Baker joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Sep 25

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service