Health (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to grieve without your soul leaving you

My boyfriend was killed march 13,2022 he was killed 16 minutes after I left his house to go to my house to grab clothes for me and him to w…

Started by Tiffany

1 Jun 16
Reply by Brian Sodoma

From a young age, I feared my Mother's death.

My Mom was very sick throughout my life. I feared losing her from an early age. I always knew she'd be my biggest heartache. I'm sitting he…

Started by Laurie

2 Apr 18
Reply by Dena Williams

Guided Meditation Zoom Meeting

Just curious to see if there is any interest in users attending guided meditations via zoom meeting. I am considering facilitating some tha…

Started by Ninja

8 Feb 28
Reply by Ninja

I lost my father to suicide

A few years back I lost my father to suicide. He was 62 years old. Not the age you expect your male role model to take their own life. As w…

Started by Curtis Clark

3 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Curtis Clark

Death of my 21 yr old Nephew

My nephew died suddenly on 09/07/2021.  He was in the shower then headed to his barber.  According to the barber Ryan never showed up.  My…

Started by Kris

3 Nov 9, 2021
Reply by bluebird

Loss of my father in law and mother 7 days apart

I lost my father in law who I lived with and took care of so I was really close to him on april 28th 2021 and 1 week later on may 5th 2021…

Started by Kelly potestio

2 Oct 20, 2021
Reply by Kelly potestio

Nothing to lose.

I spent all of 2018 basically paralyzed from losing my business, house, supposed friends, and wife. The covert narc wife's mask came off d…

Started by Troy

0 Oct 20, 2021

New substack post on the loss of my mother

I just lost my entire post! Here’s a brief version: although there are many resources for young people who have lost their parents—understa…

Started by Frances

1 Sep 7, 2021
Reply by dream moon JO B

Let's watch out for SCAMMERS - Wolves among Sheep

Hello Every One, So there is this fellow with profile (J. Pollard, San Fransisco, CA, USA). His profile is protected. he sent me a private…

Started by Julie Gbbs

3 Sep 2, 2021
Reply by Diana, Grief Recovery Coach

3 months thursday

The 5th of August makes 3 months since I lost my mom. I dread the from the 1st on waiting for the 5th. From that morning I am back at may 5…

Started by Kelly potestio

2 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Kelly potestio

RSS

Latest Activity

Colleen Kent is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
14 hours ago
Roxanne Burton is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Sunday
Pam commented on Joe H.'s video
Nov 23
Pam left a comment for Cj
"Just wanted to reach out and say sorry for your loss. Beautiful pictures"
Nov 23
Pam left a comment for Alex Menchaca
"Sorry for your loss, beautiful pictures"
Nov 23
Drewtoo replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"I hold back from seeking death, as well...I still need to set an example for some people in my life. I also feel that maybe taking your own life might somehow then inhibit being able to connect with him, like maybe be in a different…"
Nov 17
Luna Nightshade replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"My condolences to you as well. I remember that I have tried to reach out to him in lucid dreams, but I always woke before I succeeded. I wish you the best of luck should you try."
Nov 17
Luna Nightshade and mary kenneth are now friends
Nov 16

© 2022   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service