i am mad me for bean mad god 

i am so mad at god for stuff he has put us thru  if i sea him or her im worid in i say horble stuff 2 him or her im worid i will puch or slap him or her 

i bleve in god im so mad at god i am i am so mad at him or her

Tags: at, god, mad

Views: 54595

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thnx trina me 2for evry 1 on hear 

i get so mad wn u hear peados killers go free thn it feals if god is tretin us lk shit he,she is

i get so mad wn kilers peados go free i do trina

dad dies thn loss non stop thn god i loss at him/her i do its if im im in a bad dream or bad movie 

I so truly understand, like I said I once felt that way too and it is so painful. Never lose hope, sometimes its the only thing that keeps us alive. My hope is to see loved ones again and it helps me cope with the pain. Never forget the real source of our problems, the devil and wicked people. Its good for you to vent though instead of keeping things in, I really respect you for that and I am here for you if you need to reach out to someone. 

on hear kelly i can scream no 1 tells me 2 get over it iv my cmra it tks my pics i doodle art dont lk oil pantes but acricl poster watr s1s is my fav

but loss non stop is so not fair im not only 1 on hear its had loss non stop famly buddys 2 nboz u cud say 

why me god 

do u h a t e me so mush 2 giv me so mush loss 

its so not ok god why evry 1 on hear 2 

sataday seams 2 so not easy dad died on a satay bad news on a sataday if fone rings loss non stop i feal as if god is a bad as a seril killer he/she is 

i feal as if u r punishn me god why so mush loss why so mush injrys 2 me am i so bad as a person u got in for me 

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service