i am mad me for bean mad god 

i am so mad at god for stuff he has put us thru  if i sea him or her im worid in i say horble stuff 2 him or her im worid i will puch or slap him or her 

i bleve in god im so mad at god i am i am so mad at him or her

Tags: at, god, mad

Views: 50189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i ask god why

i say 2 god am i bad person coz of all multi loss iv had i ask did i do any thng bad 

i try 2 thng of othrs bst i can 

I am not mad at god .I just quietly despair in my utter isolation .I am more sad and devastated that the more I think about it the more I can not see a god at all.

lis

i us 2 pray 2 god a lot elizabeth but ths lst mont or so i cnt seam 2 pray or spek 2 god 2 mush loss has hppend in famly  it has

2 day  on my grif shre em i got 2 day it tld me we will nevr be person we usee 2 be yea so t it is 

i dont thng any of us will be person we wear use 2 be aftr loss we had

its so not fair its not

iv evn ask god why thm why not me i do as wll 

it feals me evn evry 1 else as wel i bet

i evn ask ths 1 as well i do

FUCK this goddamn "test".

multi loss has push me 2 far lst 1 wz in july my eyes is full of tears i cnt sea strt i cant 

its not fair bluebird we suffer coz of death we do 

Exactly. It's not only not fair, it is evil and cruel, as far as i'm concerned.

hears 1 hear a lot at funrells coz iv bean 2 so mush 1s its lft behnd is 1s it suffer so t it is

God ,is as quiet as the people who have died.

To fear death gentlemen, is to think oneself wise when one is not; to think one knows what one does not know. For no one know if death may not be the greatest of all gifts for a human being, yet we fear it as if it were the worst of all evils."

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconJeremico Cooper, Heather and Julia Metcalfe joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
4 hours ago
Joe von Anjou commented on Joe von Anjou's blog post I lost my mother in April. It hurts worse now than then
"Today, I feel it. It has been like this every Saturday since June, since the nurse at the care home called me to notify me that I could pick up my mother's effects. My mother died in April. I am overwhelmed. I am crushed. I love you, Mom. I…"
22 hours ago
Joe von Anjou commented on Joe von Anjou's blog post I lost my mother in April. It hurts worse now than then
"Sixteen weeks ago today, my mother died. For some reason, I do not feel crushed today. But every Friday is going to be like this, a reminder that she is dead. Not quite the kick in the stomach reminder that she is dead that I feel when I wake up…"
yesterday
Carla is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
bluebird replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"Yes, it is much harder for me to concentrate or focus now.  Grief, sadness, anger, despair -- they have all conspired to make it difficult for me to access my intelligence to the same degree as before my husband died.  That is, my…"
Friday
Jeff C replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"Bluebird, I am glad that you took that the right way.  I had a feeling you would know what I meant.  And your description is correct:  I have a general idea of how you feel but it's impossible for me or anyone else to know…"
Friday
Luna Nightshade replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"I guess I can emphasize with the things you loved to do dying with the one you loved - as if that feeling has been pulled along, stretched thin to behind the veil. You don't have the energy to pursue them anymore, and just having something that…"
Friday
bluebird replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"Please don't apologize; I'm sorry I didn't respond to your last post in April, I'm not very good about keeping up with things anymore.  I don't feel that I'm moving forward at all, but I can see how that would work…"
Friday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service