donna's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so glad you got to show your mom & sis the ring before the incident. Things…"

donna replied Jan 10, 2010 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Carly Michelle Hoskins

"Sorry to hear about your family situation. Now seems the time we need our families t…"

donna replied Jan 9, 2010 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011

"Thanks for sharing your story. I don't know why but it does help to talk to people w…"

donna replied Jan 9, 2010 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011

"So sorry to hear not only of your loss but also for the fact that you have not seen…"

donna replied Jan 8, 2010 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011

"What a beautiful picture!! I wil pray that you get custody of your grandchild and I…"

donna replied Jan 6, 2010 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011

"I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I know the hardest part of a murder is know…"

donna replied Dec 25, 2009 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011

"Jan, I hope you and your family have a peaceful holiday. You are inn my prayers,"

donna replied Dec 23, 2009 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011

"I hope your family is coping ok. I have thought of your daughter alot since your res…"

donna replied Dec 23, 2009 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011

"Thank you jan for your reply. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know alot about…"

donna replied Dec 17, 2009 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011

"I am sorry to hear of your loss. You are probobly having alot of difficulties coping…"

donna replied Dec 17, 2009 to murder victims families

20 Aug 13, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service