Mel Royer's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it has arrived....anniversary #2. Not just yet...I need some self taunting fir…"

Mel Royer replied Apr 3, 2017 to Every Year It Just Gets Worse

9 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Karen Schell

"Morgan,  I am always uplifted by your kind and thoughtful insights. You are a jewel…"

Mel Royer replied Feb 5, 2017 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

"Bluebird....I too am crippled by the extra burden of inadequate finances. I live on…"

Mel Royer replied Feb 2, 2017 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

"Thanks for your support, Carla, I am a long term, happy member of a methodist denomi…"

Mel Royer replied Dec 27, 2016 to Still Lost

15 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Mel Royer

"Hey Michael......I wrote that little verse at 3am this morning. I was thinking about…"

Mel Royer replied Nov 25, 2016 to REQUIEM

4 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Maxey

"I am finding the thought of suicide less frightening these days as the thought of co…"

Mel Royer replied Oct 15, 2016 to Still Lost

15 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Mel Royer

"She was my bride, my best friend, the best half of me, my sweetest of hearts. These…"

Mel Royer replied Aug 5, 2016 to My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.

908 Apr 17
Reply by Jeff C

"Adrien....My deepest condolences on the loss of your soul mate. I lost mine a year a…"

Mel Royer replied Jun 15, 2016 to Devastated by the loss of my dear Wife

6 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Adrien Naude

"I am a firm believer in the second amendment and as such have amassed a fair collect…"

Mel Royer replied Apr 28, 2016 to A Way Out!

15 May 5, 2016
Reply by bluebird

"morgan, you are a master of the metaphor...One of the most articulate and elegant co…"

Mel Royer replied Apr 25, 2016 to A Way Out!

15 May 5, 2016
Reply by bluebird

RSS

Latest Activity

Gilda commented on Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group I love my Dad.
"Welcome, Mary Kay, I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I can relate to everything you wrote about the loss of your beloved dad, except I was alone with him in the hospital when he passed away. It's the worst thing in the world to lose the…"
3 hours ago
Mary Kay commented on Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group I love my Dad.
"Hello, I am a newbie.  I lost my father on May 22nd at 2.22am. He was 92 years old.  Loosing him is the hardest thing I have ever gone through.  I really miss him.  We were able to have a funeral for him but there were so many…"
6 hours ago
Mary Kay joined Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group
Thumbnail

I love my Dad.

For everyone that has lost their Dad.
Saturday
Mary Kay updated their profile
Saturday
Mary Kay is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Friday
Christina Powell left a comment for Eva
"I am very sorry for you, too, Eva....and I appreciate so much your reply.  It is the first I have gotten so far, though I admit I’ve been too upset lately to check on this.  My mother and I had always been so close, I really feel…"
Wednesday
Profile IconDeidre DeMier and Christian Miller joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Tuesday
Christian Miller added a discussion to the group Multiple Losses Group
Thumbnail

My Story

When I was twelve my mother was murdered then my beloved sweet grandmother died when I was 18. My maternal grandfather died when I was 22. My maternal grandmother died when I was 33 and my final living parent/grandparent died when I was 35.  I lived with a lot of loss most of it came at a sudden clip.  I'm left with incredible feeling of loneliness even though I've been married for 20+ years and have two wonderful children.  It's tough to share my true feelings with my wife because it's so hard…See More
Tuesday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service