Brett Bowman's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Frances. I did read the articles. It means a lot that you would care enough…"

Brett Bowman replied Aug 7, 2018 to Are We Alone?

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

"oatdawgbb@yahoo.com"

Brett Bowman replied Aug 6, 2018 to Are We Alone?

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

"Please feel free. Michael, I am just seeing your post for the first time. I'm sorry…"

Brett Bowman replied Aug 6, 2018 to Are We Alone?

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

"Anne, that was very well written. I actually have the tendency to ram the bible down…"

Brett Bowman replied Aug 6, 2017 to Are We Alone?

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

"God is Love. Jesus is the word who became flesh. He died for our sins so that we may…"

Brett Bowman replied Aug 4, 2017 to Are We Alone?

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

"Dennis, thank you. I have read the Gospel's so many times and I will continue to rea…"

Brett Bowman replied Aug 4, 2017 to Are We Alone?

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

"Anne, there are so many things that I would like to say to you. I can only imagine t…"

Brett Bowman replied Aug 2, 2017 to Are We Alone?

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

"I wish that for you, too. You deserve it. We all do. Today I was trying contemplativ…"

Brett Bowman replied Aug 1, 2017 to Are We Alone?

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

"Jean, on my grandma's 90th birthday, it was a summers day. We were celebrating her b…"

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

"Anne, the things you say are true, but I wish that it was as easy as all of that. It…"

33 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Robin H

RSS

Latest Activity

Nancy M. Gould updated their profile
4 hours ago
Profile IconVanessa Herbert and Nancy M. Gould joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
9 hours ago
Liv replied to Liv's discussion New to this severity of grief
"Dear Friends, The only person who acknowledged yesterday's significance was a friend I made here. Not one real-world "friend" or family member. I did not receive a single text or phone call yesterday. No one said, "wow. four…"
14 hours ago
"Hi, It's four weeks today. I did some number-crunching, and it's been: 123 days since I last saw him in person and hugged him goodbye, when I dropped him off at the hospital. 70 days since I last saw him through a window, before saying…"
yesterday
"Hi guys, So I took an exam yesterday worth 33.3% of my grade for one of my classes. It was the same exam that I was studying for at 9:41 on September 27. I studied for that test 3 times because I didn't know when I was going to have to retake…"
Saturday
Rosie left a comment for Molly Schechter
"Hi Molly - I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Welcome to the group, and I hope you can find some comfort here."
Saturday
Molly Schechter joined Karen's group
Thumbnail

I miss my Mom!

If you have that hole in your heart that you get when you lose the woman that you shared a body with....
Saturday
Molly Schechter updated their profile
Saturday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service