bluebird's Discussions (686)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Carol, I'm sorry all of that has happened to you, your husband's death and everythin…"

bluebird replied May 1, 2020 to Today is the anniversary of my wedding day

2 May 3, 2020
Reply by Carol Klotz

"Shane, I'm sorry all that has happened to you. People here care, and we know what it…"

bluebird replied Apr 16, 2020 to Lost my light in the darkness

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Shane Hughes

"Amen to all of that, morgan. It is exactly the same for me. Trevy, I'm sure you mea…"

bluebird replied Apr 29, 2018 to Healing

18 May 28, 2018
Reply by Geri

"((((hugs))))"

bluebird replied Jan 6, 2018 to Over 3 years now...

13 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Linda Engberg

"It's good that you have the children you share. I appreciate your good intent, but f…"

13 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Linda Engberg

"I am also interested in how your wife came to you. Did you actually see and/or hear…"

13 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Linda Engberg

"You may need to talk with someone higher up in the billing department of the hospita…"

bluebird replied May 7, 2017 to WHAT ARE WE DOING IN THE MEANTIME?

20 May 10, 2017
Reply by Nora

"If you go to the ER, they HAVE to treat you.  Deal with not paying later, if necessa…"

bluebird replied May 7, 2017 to WHAT ARE WE DOING IN THE MEANTIME?

20 May 10, 2017
Reply by Nora

"Richard, I am truly sorry that things are so horrible for you. Given your health iss…"

bluebird replied May 5, 2017 to MY BELOVED WIFE DIED DECEMBER 2ND

186 May 5, 2017
Reply by bluebird

"I'm glad you maybe able to get help. Try to stop blaming yourself. I don't think you…"

bluebird replied Apr 28, 2017 to MY BELOVED WIFE DIED DECEMBER 2ND

186 May 5, 2017
Reply by bluebird

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconLynda McDonald and Iselena Watts joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
11 hours ago
dream moon JO B commented on Jayne's group Jayne
"miss mom i do still feal so num raw bean 2 mths it is faths day tomro now no mom no dad iv notset evn frindss is avidin me or crossn st had it wen dad died thy stpt spekin 2 me or crossin st now moms gon its hapnin agan "
yesterday
dream moon JO B commented on Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group Lost Without My Mom
"fealin it now 2 day evn if i feal so num still farthrs day tomror no mom now loss mom & dad feal lk a kid of 6 its loss her mommy dady its wondrd off got her slf loss i sond sillyy i no i no for mom it feals so raw "
yesterday
Felicia Evans posted a status
"Does one ever get over losing their parent or close loved one? It’s been 7 years since my mom and nephew passed away. I am still very sad."
Friday
Karen updated their profile
Wednesday
Profile IconJosef Sagemuller, Karen and Emma joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Tuesday
Profile IconNicole and Shelley Roth joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Jun 13
Rosie left a comment for Phil Bergin
"Hi Phil - Thank you for sharing about your lovely wife, Chiko. It's evident what a kind and special person she was. I've heard that orchids are challenging to grow so she must have had a very gentle and talented touch. Your story about…"
Jun 12

© 2021   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service