Ii, m new year and would like to connect with single people who have lost their moms

Li lost my mom in June and have never recovered my sense of humor. I feel anxious and listless all the time. It's just me and my dog now. I am being chased by stepfamily wo have employed private investigators to accuse me of stealing jewelery. I wish it would all just end. I want peace.

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Li,

Im sorry about your loss and its not good for the griefing process to have other stuff on your mind like "private investigators" 

I know what you are going through. Believe in yourself. You can. I lost both my parents in my early 20’s (now im 28). I can say with confidence that i deal with it well now. I want to help people like us and maybe you feel like replying two simple questions. It might help you to gain some clarity.  Excuse me if it's inappropriate, feel free to ignore. I am very curious to your answer though ^^

1. As someone who lost a parent(s)/ family member, what are the 2 biggest struggles you’re dealing with? 
  2. Regarding your loss, what would you wish for more than anything else? 

I wish you all the best on your journey in life.

RSS

Latest Activity

Lucy updated their profile
10 hours ago
Lucy joined Ada Bowie's group
Thumbnail

Losing a sibling

For anyone who's lost a sibling. It's worse than people seem to think it is.
10 hours ago
Profile IconAdam S, Lucy, Alexandra Tomko and 1 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
23 hours ago
Alma P updated their profile
yesterday
Alma P commented on Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's blog post After Death Communication
"Alexandra Tomko -  That is beautiful... thank you for sharing it. I loved reading it. Its horrible that you were assaulted by another man... I'm sorry to hear that it happened. I have to say that, I am amazed by your courage and strength…"
yesterday
Brett Bowman commented on Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's blog post After Death Communication
"Alexandria, I wish I could click a like button. God Bless You."
yesterday
bluebird replied to Shayla's discussion Loss of a mom & Unhappily Married
"Shayla, I am not in your situation, but since you have had basically two significant losses (the death of your mother, and the death of a happy marriage), it might be helpful for you to consider seeing a therapist. At the very least, it will give…"
yesterday
bluebird replied to bluebird's discussion My husband died, and I will never want to live without him.
"In about 1.5 months, it will be 8 years since my husband died. For me, the pain has not lessened, nor has the sense of shock. I still find myself sometimes caught short by my disbelief, the sense that this cannot be real. I just re-read my…"
yesterday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service