My son, Ben, died in July of 2014 from a heroin drug overdose after being clean for 4 months. I miss him every day and I want to connect with other people who are going through this same type of grief.
You need to be a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community to add comments!
"i hate big c i do iv frindss had tretmnt delayd cpz of cov 19
coz of cov 19 thy will probly not evn mak it
cnt evnhav a desent sendd off lk my nbor i cud not say gud by 2 coz of rstrisn
loss frind 2 cov 19 cud not say gud by to…"