Views: 8

You need to be a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community to add comments!

Join Online Grief Support - A Social Community

Latest Activity

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied to Ninja's discussion Guided Meditation Zoom Meeting
"You get a big thumbs up from me and I will attend.  "
5 hours ago
Nicky updated their profile
5 hours ago
Nicky replied to Ninja's discussion Guided Meditation Zoom Meeting
"Hello.....Ninja, I would be interested for sure depending on how long the meditation would be. Great idea btw, and thx for offering this. "
6 hours ago
Nicky commented on Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group Zoom Grief Support
"Good article Diana. I feel blessed that I had a job with a small agency and the staff were supportive and amazing. Even tho this is true, maybe eventually things could have Turned out differently. But because I was in a car crash 8 months after my…"
6 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group I love my Dad.
"The relationship with my father was more than strained, for many years. I came from a dysfunctional family that is over 5 miles long. I hated my father for years. I don't want to get into the specifics as to why. Let's just say, "The…"
7 hours ago
Penny Caywood joined Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group
Thumbnail

I love my Dad.

For everyone that has lost their Dad.
7 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Penny Caywood's blog post Journal Entries
"Theme of my series is fantasy adventure. "
7 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Penny Caywood's blog post Journal Entries
"Diana, I'm just now getting to the point where I can actually grieve my father. When Jeremy passed away (this was not intentional), it was like the idea of grieving dad took a back seat to the grief over my husband. Problem is, it's been 2…"
7 hours ago