ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY YOUR SON OR HUSBAND/FAMILY DON'T WANT TO HEAR OUR CHILDREN'S NAME..//I AM GOING CRAZY! IT IS LIKE DON'T SAY MY SON'S NAME...T.J.,T.J., T.J., FORGET HE WAS HERE....AT MY HOUSE, IT IS LIKE GO WATCH TV AND DON'T TALK...GO COOK...DON'T TALK ABOUT T.J. WHY?

WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM? I ASKED MY HUSBAND, HIS RESPONSE WAS, "WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO SAY, HE IS GONE, AND CAN'T COME BACK! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO SAY? Our child was his best and only friend, now don't mention his name. I don't understand, So this is how Men Act! Also, since we don't have anything else to talk about, I don't want to be physical either. He does, but why be physical with someone you don't talk to? I can't figure that one out.

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

I think one of the hardest things about losing someone is realizing that everyone grieves differently. It may be extremely difficult for your husband to talk about your son. He may not be ready. The day my sister was killed, my father continued to work. It was too painful for him to stop moving and think about what was happening. I'm still not quite ready to talk about my sister because talking about her makes me think about how she died and those thoughts are excruciating. I can write my feelings down but uttering a word about how I feel or what I'm thinking is just to much to bear right now. Maybe talk to your husband about how you feel it necessary to talk to about your son in order to mourn him. Maybe talking is too painful for him right now but maybe he can write. Maybe the two of you can write letters to each other? 

RSS

Latest Activity

morgan commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Linda,  I am so sorry to hear of more loss in your life.  I don't know about you but I end up just dissolving when I hear of loss.  Mine or anyone else's.  Grief has given me one thing. The overarching aching desire to…"
3 hours ago
Linda Engberg commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Lost two more relatives this week."
18 hours ago
Linda mendenhall left a comment for Linda mendenhall
"I miss my mom every day"
yesterday
Linda mendenhall left a comment for Linda mendenhall
"I lost my mom to cancer Dec 2018 I 5ook care of her for 8 years"
yesterday
Danielle Emenhiser updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconLinda mendenhall, Ellen costa and Danielle Emenhiser joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Wendy Zwickl is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Monday
Joe Kelly commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Wendy, I too wish you didn't have to find your way here.  I identify with your feeling alone even around our children and grands.  That was very loving and sweet of your grand daughter.  Read and post here.  It doesn't…"
Monday
morgan commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"Wendy, I hardly know what to say other than you have come to a place where we all know the anguish and heartache that you are feeling.  Death is hard enough to stomach but to have your husband murdered is beyond my imagination.  Although I…"
Sunday
"Wendy, So sorry for your loss. Yes I know how you feel and it is a horrible thing to go through. Everyone in this forum care for one other and it is a place to go to share your most inner thoughts. God Bless You and Your Family"
Saturday
Wendy commented on Susie H's group surviving family members' murders
"My heart goes out to you as I recently experienced the loss of my husband who was murdered. We had been together 31 years, married 27. I remember as if it was yesterday, the phone call, the driving frantically to reach the crime scene, waiting for…"
Dec 6
Wendy joined Susie H's group
Dec 6
Wendy commented on Jon-Paul Ackerman's group Lost My Spouse...
"This is the first year in 31 years that my husband will not be here. I've not put up a tree or participated in any holiday celebrations. Instead, my Son, unpacked our tree and decorations we had collected thru the years and while visiting his…"
Dec 6
Dec 6
Wendy joined Jon-Paul Ackerman's group
Dec 4
Wendy joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
Thumbnail

Multiple Losses Group

I am creating this site for the many of us who have suffered several losses. I lost my mom, dad, grandma(2nd mom), grandpa, my beloved dog and divorce.Many of us have lost more than one person or event.Come share!See More
Dec 4
Wendy is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Dec 4
jacq kramer joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
Thumbnail

Multiple Losses Group

I am creating this site for the many of us who have suffered several losses. I lost my mom, dad, grandma(2nd mom), grandpa, my beloved dog and divorce.Many of us have lost more than one person or event.Come share!See More
Dec 3
Marie Eaddy is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Dec 3
morgan left a comment for Mannion13
"Mannion, I dont always have a moment to write to those who post a death that has affected the very fiber of their being and mainly I do it with those who have lost their spouse since that is the death that has affected me the most.  But your…"
Dec 2

© 2019   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service