Lorraine's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"so very sorry to hear about losing your daughter Michele. My heart goes out to you.…"

Lorraine replied Nov 3, 2012 to Please share your Story = the Loss of your Son or Daughter

466 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by toni m dicarlo

"I've probably said this before, but when people tell me that my son wouldn't want me…"

Lorraine replied Sep 18, 2012 to STUPID things people say... " Vent Here "

182 Mar 11, 2018
Reply by Robert Matthews

"Stephanie, I guess I am one of those people; I do say that you never get over it, be…"

Lorraine replied Jan 19, 2012 to STUPID things people say... " Vent Here "

182 Mar 11, 2018
Reply by Robert Matthews

"Theresa, A friend and I started a peer support group in our area after going to a ho…"

Lorraine replied Jan 11, 2012 to The more time that passes the worse it is, am I the only one?

9 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by BeccA

"Theresa, your post above reminded me of when I went into the ER having a breakdown,…"

Lorraine replied Jan 10, 2012 to The more time that passes the worse it is, am I the only one?

9 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by BeccA

"Theresa, I too have felt the weight of time making things worse.  Yes, there are mom…"

Lorraine replied Jan 9, 2012 to The more time that passes the worse it is, am I the only one?

9 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by BeccA

"Oh no, I am so saddened to hear that Sandy could no longer bear the loss of her beau…"

Lorraine replied Dec 13, 2011 to Saying Goodbye ( I hope this picture doesn't upset anyone)

21 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Dolly

"Not sure if I have said this here before, but one of the big stupid ones for me has…"

Lorraine replied Dec 9, 2011 to STUPID things people say... " Vent Here "

182 Mar 11, 2018
Reply by Robert Matthews

"Thank you Sandra, they are my October babies.  Silas was born 3 years and 4 days aft…"

Lorraine replied Dec 5, 2011 to Anniversary of Sy's death ~ blog

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Lorraine

"I see it now, Sandra, it is so sad, but very very sweet. My heart goes out to you."

Lorraine replied Dec 4, 2011 to Saying Goodbye ( I hope this picture doesn't upset anyone)

21 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Dolly

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconJan Leslie Abrohms, Mary Henning, Lesa holeso and 1 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
55 minutes ago
Leohija updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconMisty Evans, Leohija, Rita and 1 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Profile IconColette and KC Baker joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Thursday
Jeff Czech posted photos
Jul 8
Jeff Czech updated their profile
Jul 8
Profile IconTara, Lisa and Jeff Czech joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Jul 7
Susan Komar left a comment for William Gardener
"William: I don't know anything about you.  I am currently in deep grief and I am not very social at this time. Susie"
Jul 7

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service