Oleta Cato's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Maxey, et all.  Today is our anniversary.  I have kept his candle burning since I go…"

Oleta Cato replied Apr 4, 2017 to Scary thoughts lately

13 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Kathleen Jordan

"For John: "Goodnight Sweet Prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest"   I'…"

Oleta Cato replied Apr 3, 2017 to Scary thoughts lately

13 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Kathleen Jordan

"For all of us.  Well, it's Monday and we're still hanging in there.  I'm so sick of…"

Oleta Cato replied Apr 3, 2017 to Scary thoughts lately

13 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Kathleen Jordan

"Maxey,  Know you are not alone.  I wish I weren't such a coward.  A friend is taking…"

Oleta Cato replied Apr 2, 2017 to Scary thoughts lately

13 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Kathleen Jordan

"Hi Linda, Faith   et all,   In this chat room, we can say what we feel THANK GOD.  I…"

Oleta Cato replied Apr 2, 2017 to Faith

17 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Oleta Cato

"Reply to all.  Today is Sunday........again.  Another Sunday without John.  He died…"

17 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Oleta Cato

"I hate Sundays.  I will for the rest of my life.  It's been sixty six weeks since he…"

17 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Oleta Cato

"Kevin,  Bad day today....black feelings upon awakening.  Miserable life without him.…"

Oleta Cato replied Apr 1, 2017 to Faith

17 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Oleta Cato

"Maxey,  I love your attitude and I'm going to look into the book you mentioned.  I d…"

Oleta Cato replied Mar 31, 2017 to Faith

17 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Oleta Cato

"Kevin,  I only dreamed of John the night he died.  I couldn't sleep so I put on his…"

Oleta Cato replied Mar 31, 2017 to Move on?

25 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Oleta Cato

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service