i lost my love june,14,2017 I loved my boyfriend very much and I cared about him a lot too.I never thought I would be without him right now this is the hardest situation I have ever face.We had been dating for only a couple months but I thought I was going to spend my life with him he was my heart.But sadly I found out the day he used he relapse and it was the very last time I would see him becuse he overdose that night. I cry everyday still and sometimes I feel like it's not fair because we had our whole life ahead of us. I feel very empty and lonely at times and I do have family that care about me but this I have no words.

Views: 79

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my boyfriend in October of 2016 in a very similar situation. We had been dating for 7 months when he passed. I knew he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I think it's hard not to feel robbed of your future.

Sending lots of love and prayers your way
it is so hard and it sucks so bad I hadent been dating him that long but he wanted to also spend his life with me he did everything to keep me happy I feel so lost without him honestly never thought I would be crying becuse he died
So very sorry. I understand how heartbreaking. I lost my soulmate, my husband, to fentanyl laced drugs, facedown in the hotel room, I got a phone call, didn't even know he was doing drugs.

Faith is the only thing that has gotten me through.

I understand the emptiness you feel, and I understand the uncertainty looking forward. It has been a year and a half, and the emptiness I feel goes with me everywhere. It gets easier to cope with because u learn to live with it.

I talk to him as if he is here, and I talk to God a lot. I've asked for comfort in knowing he is with me, and I have gotten some signs, but I'm still skeptical. I have very deep faith, I just don't know if another side can let us know they are with us.

I'm so sorry for your loss, there is a closed Facebook group if you are interested in it, email me and I can give you the name Jeeenah@gmail.com. It has been a saving grace for me, and I've met many friends, unfortunately wish that I didn't have to, but they've been my rock

Hugs.
thank you I am so srry for your lost too I can relate so much to you becuse I didn't know my bf was going threw this addiction problem he never said nothing about it I saw him so happy. I would of never thought he was battling this hard ....it hurts and that empty feeling sucks I feel really lost.

I'm sorry for your loss Cathy. We lost our oldest son in May to a Heroin overdose. He seemed to be doing well and one relapse / use killed him. 3 months later and we still cry and miss him. I can tell you that grief will never go away but neither will our love for our son or your love for your boyfriend. We are trying to find our way to move on in this new world without our son's presence and hope you find your way in your new world also.  Try to remember all the happy times you shared with him for those memories can never die.

thank you so much I am sorry for your son lost.Day by day I am taking it slow trying to live this world without him it's the hardest thing I ever had to do I'm sure for you as well thank you for your support

RSS

Latest Activity

BLUEBELL commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Christine and Janie. Thank you both for your comments Bluebell"
2 hours ago
Janie m Snitko commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"By her home I meant my Mom's."
2 hours ago
Janie m Snitko commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Hi everyone! Today was a stressful day for me. I found a great website it is called Soul Proof .com.  Bluebell I thought about you as I was reading different things on after death experiences. Both times my daughter and I have been together in…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconJen and LoveGoli joined Jon-Paul Ackerman's group
5 hours ago
JO B commented on Mike H.'s blog post Repost: Is It Wrong to Grieve?
"no its ok 2 grief evn ifs its a 50 yrs its still ok evn 80 yrs its ok no 1 shud tell pele 2 not giref its not lk a op or bandge u can tak off its not griefs 1 thng u ca n not heal  sorry if im sayin wong thngs heat sorry abot yore loss 2"
5 hours ago
JO B replied to JO B's discussion mad at god
5 hours ago
Courtney Boyke posted a status
"I feel lost a lot of the time kinda more depressed than anything"
9 hours ago
Courtney Boyke and Mary Ann Troxell are now friends
9 hours ago
Christine Ford commented on Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group Traumatic, Sudden Loss
"I'm new to the group.  In November 2015 my Mom & Dad were cutting a tree branch in their backyard and the branch fell on my Mom and killed her.  I am numb some days.  I just try to focus on how wonderful my mom was, not how…"
9 hours ago
Christine Ford commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Bluebell, thank you for posting the comment about having a mother that loved you, food to eat, and your family.  I too am luck to have/have had those things.  Your comment reminded me of what I have to be thankful for.  Christine"
9 hours ago
Christine Ford joined Karen's group
Thumbnail

I miss my Mom!

If you have that hole in your heart that you get when you lose the woman that you shared a body with....
10 hours ago
Christine Ford updated their profile
10 hours ago
Profile IconChristine Ford and julia shvekky joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
10 hours ago
"Thank you Theresa. It is hard for me to accept I am still grieving her loss so much. But I am still going to try and inch forward little by little and have more "okay" times. I think my Mom would want that. I can not stay in this…"
10 hours ago
Theresa commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Bluebell, grieving is a normal part of life and death, you are only 6 months into it, please don't expect too much, I am now almost two years and I still am trying to accept the fact of what happened and how fast it occurred.  Some days I…"
11 hours ago
Joy commented on Karen Wilson's blog post Lost my Son -only child in March of this year
"Karen, I just want to offer my sincere sympathy in losing your son. While I'm grieving my mom's death, and our situations are completely different, I do know what grief is and can relate on that point. I'm glad you are getting the…"
11 hours ago
"I am grateful I had a mother that loved me I am grateful I have a roof over my head and food to eat I am grateful for my family"
13 hours ago
"I am blessed to have my sister. But I also realize that she is going through a bad time too and it would not be fair to her to burden her with all the negativity that is going through my mind. With that being said, I am going to try and be more…"
13 hours ago
Brett Bowman commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"Bluebell, I will pray for you as well. I understand. Theresa, that is one of the most beautiful things about Catholicism. Sitting in adoration of the sacrament is an incredible blessing. Bluebell, you wrote something that was very telling. You have…"
18 hours ago
LoveGoli replied to Maxey's discussion Moved, but nothing changes in the group Lost My Spouse...
"You are lucky that you spent 55 years, but I had only 3years and the pain is getting worse day by day. Moving from one place to another does not help because you can not remove that person from your heart.  Same feeling I am having which you…"
22 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Diana, Grief Counselor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service