Three months ago today I lost my sister. She was beautiful inside and out. She struggled with an addiction to pills for the longest time and it ultimately took her life. I miss her so much and it makes me angry because she should be here. I just don't know what to do.

Views: 517

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know this site doesn't always have a lot of activity, but it does help to read the postings and know you're not alone. There are also camps you can go to like camp kerry, for loved ones who have lost someone. I took my kids last year after they lost their dad to overdose and we are going again this year. It's especially good for kids to know they are not alone in their loss.
I hope you are doing better now that some time has passed and they you were able to let go of some of the anger. It's a process for sure.
Take care,
Nikki

Lea,

I understand how you feel.  I lost my brother, and I just feel like you have to take things one day at a time.  Most days I am angry, and I miss him terribly, but there are times I think about how he would want me to be.  I remember he sent me a birthday card saying enjoy every moment of life.  I hope that God allows me to get there one day and I pray that you have made it there.  

Shamika

RSS

Latest Activity

Penny Caywood left a comment for Penny Caywood
"Although I have only made 8 entries (this one is 9) in my Blog/Journal here, I have been seeing a change in myself, already. I'm quite sure it's more positive than negative. I got to buy my boyfriend, Steve a pair of boots, earlier. When I…"
9 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group I love my Dad.
" How is everyone, today? I've had better days, and I've had worse. Today was a very good day."
9 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Jennifer's group Too Young To Die
"I know that I should come in here more often, but I have been losing myself in writing my 3-book novel series, and I forget to do much more than my blog/journal entries.  How is everyone?"
9 hours ago
Penny Caywood left a comment for Diana, Grief Recovery Coach
"Who all can see my blog journal posts?"
9 hours ago
Penny Caywood left a comment for Juu
"I'm sorry, Katlego."
9 hours ago
Juu posted a blog post

Widowhood

My husband left this world 3 weeks ago. We have a 9 year old and a 2 year old. I feel so lonely. I so badly wish he could come back. Life without him feels empty. For the first time in my life I'm looking forward to my own passing so that I can reunite with him. I'm barely coping...
17 hours ago
Joe H. left a comment for Juu
"Katlego, I am so sorry that you lost your husband recently.  I truly hope that you are able to find support and comfort here by knowing that you are not alone.    "
17 hours ago
Juu updated their profile
17 hours ago

© 2021   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service