Hello, I'm new here. He had a heart attack while with me, I had to call the wife to tell her what happened but denied that I was the other woman. I had to grieve on my own. There was one other person that new about our affair but now has turned his back on me. I don't know if he is still alive or have passed. I kept our affair a secret for 20 years and I don't what that secret revealed now. What happens next? I'm sure the wife will find out, there are phone records and I'm not sure if he deleted our text messages. I deal with the aftermath on my own, I'm also worried she will go after me "legally". She knows all my information from the 911 and EMT notes.

Views: 231

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, 20 years! That is a long time to be together. I am so sorry for your loss. You could check the obituaries in the paper from his home town. I had to do that for a little over a year after my guy stopped talking to me because his wife found out. He was so sick he couldn't hide anymore. So if you check once a week you will know if he has passed away. We stopped communicating in January 2015 and he died March 2017. It is the pits mourning all alone and I so understand. I hated not being able to go to his funeral or grieve for him openly. My guys wife had all my info too but she has not come after me legally. I don't think that happens very often because if she did then she would be admitting there was something wrong with her marriage and she would be embarrassed to let people know. I am sending a friend request in case you want to talk more.

Thank you Krista for reaching out. His friend just contacted me today to let me know that they're taking him off life support today. The past 2 weeks, I was just numb and not quite sure how to react but after the update from his friend tears just started pouring.

RSS

Latest Activity

Dixie Allison Duke is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
48 minutes ago
Diana, Grief Recovery Coach added a discussion to the group Grief Counseling
Thumbnail

Grief Counseling Notes

Grief Counseling includes:Private chat sessions inspirational messagesworkbook pagesall services provided by certified grief counselorCommon reactions to grief and losswhy?…See More
11 hours ago
Joe H. and Robyn are now friends
yesterday
Barb joined Julie Dolsey-Weiss's group
Thumbnail

Multiple Losses Group

I am creating this site for the many of us who have suffered several losses. I lost my mom, dad, grandma(2nd mom), grandpa, my beloved dog and divorce.Many of us have lost more than one person or event.Come share!See More
yesterday
Joe H. left a comment for Robyn
"Robyn, the virtual Zoom Meeting hosted by Ms. Diana here is an excellent meeting.  There is a link and I listed below:   Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/81596390272?pwd=eDR4emtqczN2Q3ZJWHVaUW45S... Meeting ID: 815 9639…"
yesterday
Lia updated their profile
yesterday
Diana, Grief Recovery Coach added a discussion to the group Zoom Grief Support
Thumbnail

Ongoing Virtual Grief Support Group

Topic: Grief SupportTime: 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)Every week on MondayJoin Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/81596390272?pwd=eDR4emtqczN2Q3ZJWHVaUW45S...Meeting ID: 815 9639 0272Passcode: 249611Join us!See More
yesterday
Diana, Grief Recovery Coach commented on Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group Zoom Grief Support
"Ongoing Virtual Grief Support Group  Topic: Grief SupportTime: 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)Every week on Monday Join Zoom Meetinghttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/81596390272?pwd=eDR4emtqczN2Q3ZJWHVaUW45S... Meeting ID: 815 9639 0272Passcode:…"
yesterday

© 2021   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service