Hi my name is Patricia ,  I’m a new member.. I cared for my mom in my home for 15 years .. last year she started getting weak. I don’t speak to any my sisters either , they are accusing me of helping Hospice poison my mother with morphine .. They never helped me care for my mom, I’d have to beg them and they always caused an argument and would block themselves from phone calls to help with my mom .. They I would go as far as to call my mother and I ask my mom “why doesn’t Patricia put you in a nursing home if she needs help with you”. I promised my my mom years ago that I would never put her in a nursing home even if I had to care for her on my hands and knees and I make sure I kept my promise. My mom died laying on my chest when she took her last breath.. she was the best mother in the whole world, she was always there for all of us but according to my sisters and one brother, I was her favorite so for me to take care of her for me to do everything for her, weeks, months would go by; that they would not call my mother. On my mom’s rosary day, they were all saying that I took my mom’s love away from them, they never wanted to help I would beg them crying to help me take care of my mother when I had doctors appointments or errands to run.. I have two brothers that check up on me every day and my son and daughter-in-law but for my six sisters and a younger brother and they text me ugly, ugly things so I just blocked all of them . And I don’t know how to go on without my mother, my heart actually hurts; I feel numb and I go to my brothers house to be around them and I go out with my son and daughter-in-law but I come home and my mothers hair I scream cry talking to her I don’t know how to go on without her and I feel I’m suffocating ; I feel like I nothing is important anymore without my mom.. she was my best friend, my strength, my laughter.. I’m happily married, but at time and when my mom passed my husband has been in a rehab facility( after back surgery). I I feel comfort when I go see my husband , I can sincerely say “I have one of the most caring loving husband’s in the world , but then again it depresses me to see him not able to do things for himself and not able to complete walks by himself. Then I have my father in a nursing home for past 16 years, had a stroke two days before my mom passed and he has severe case of Parkinson’s ; so like every two weeks he ends up with pneumonia, because of him aspirating everything he drink or eats..I told my brother tellmy sisters and to take turns checking up on my father so he wouldn’t be alone but , no one has showed up .. They are to worried asking who’s going to stay with my parents h house that’s all they’re worried about and who is keeping my father’s retirement and Social SecuritY money .. now that my mom passed away that’s all of their worries , little do they know that the nursing home picks up all that and the state the house .. I still sleep in my mom’s bed and lay on her gown , which

Views: 245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sorry Patricia for all the extra worries you have besides losing your mom. I am not sure why others feel the need to throw extra meanness at others at such a time. 

My brother say’s it their guilty conscious .. my son’s wedding was yesterday, I was looking outside church wedding talking to my mom in heaven, at that moment a red cardinal flew up to window edge .. I knew my mom was with us .. 

I am sorry to hear this.

RSS

Latest Activity

Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5
esther joined HollowHeart's group
Thumbnail

Sibling Loss

This group is for anyone that has lost a brother or sister. Sibling loss is often minimized and people don't realize how devastating losing a sibling can be. I lost my older sister and my life will never be the same. She was my only sibling, I looked up to her, I went to her for everything. I lost my past, present and future. It is traumatic.See More
Mar 4
Speed Weasel posted a video

Sun Keeps Risin'

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesSun Keeps Risin' · Lissie · Elisabeth Corrin Maurus · Martin CraftMy Wild West℗ 2015 Lionboy RecordsReleased on...
Feb 26
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Triggers Continue to Surface

Late February is a challenging time of year for me.  Jen’s birthday is the 23rd and serves as an annual reminder of all of the potential that was lost…Her’s (mainly), mine, the world’s honestly.  This year she would be 52…It is increasingly hard to imagine, through all of the iterations possible, what she could have become, what was to be her (significant) impact on the world.That being said, things, emotions, have largely settled down since I committed a potential version of what could have…See More
Feb 15
Michelle joined Gyla Lynn Darden's group
Thumbnail

Loss of a child In memory of my son or daughter

This group focuses on healing ourselves and each other over the death of a child and welcomes a Christian atmosphere to help with the healing process. I welcome all of those grieving.See More
Feb 8
Tammy McLaughlin and Rosie are now friends
Jan 30

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service