My 28 year old son lost his life to the Cobra 19 plus he's autistic just wish I knew how to get through this it hurts so bad

This is the road of hurt I hope it ends and start being happy again but it's too soon but sometimes just talking about it helps a lot cuz if somebody else is going through the same thing you got support I'm going to miss my little buddy but it's just no more pain

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry. My situation is different from yours, in that it's my husband who died, but the pain is horrible no matter which loved one died. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Diana, Grief Recovery Coach replied to Ninja's discussion Guided Meditation Zoom Meeting
"You get a big thumbs up from me and I will attend.  "
5 hours ago
Nicky updated their profile
5 hours ago
Nicky replied to Ninja's discussion Guided Meditation Zoom Meeting
"Hello.....Ninja, I would be interested for sure depending on how long the meditation would be. Great idea btw, and thx for offering this. "
5 hours ago
Nicky commented on Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group Zoom Grief Support
"Good article Diana. I feel blessed that I had a job with a small agency and the staff were supportive and amazing. Even tho this is true, maybe eventually things could have Turned out differently. But because I was in a car crash 8 months after my…"
5 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group I love my Dad.
"The relationship with my father was more than strained, for many years. I came from a dysfunctional family that is over 5 miles long. I hated my father for years. I don't want to get into the specifics as to why. Let's just say, "The…"
6 hours ago
Penny Caywood joined Diana, Grief Recovery Coach's group
Thumbnail

I love my Dad.

For everyone that has lost their Dad.
7 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Penny Caywood's blog post Journal Entries
"Theme of my series is fantasy adventure. "
7 hours ago
Penny Caywood commented on Penny Caywood's blog post Journal Entries
"Diana, I'm just now getting to the point where I can actually grieve my father. When Jeremy passed away (this was not intentional), it was like the idea of grieving dad took a back seat to the grief over my husband. Problem is, it's been 2…"
7 hours ago

© 2021   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service