my mom was my best freind i miss all the little talks we had everyday on the phone,asking for advise jutst about anything she always knew just wat tio say for teaching me all about the importance of knowing the lord jesues christ our savior or just the right thing to say to make things seem not so hard i love my mom more than life it self she started getting sick about 5 years ago with demitia,alzimers and it just proceeded to get worse as the years went on i miss her so much more than i can even explain so please leave ur comments goodby for now mom i love you very much

Views: 498

Replies to This Discussion

I am so sorry for your loss. my mom and I were the best of friends too and it is such a great loss, one that I never thought could happen. the pain is unbearable. It helps to talk though so if you need , I am here. Jayne

susan: I can so sympathize with you  My mom was my best friend too.  i lived with her nearly my entire life.  And allthough I knew she would be in a better place and not be in pain, these last months have been so hard.  I feel guilty for missing her because if she was here she would be in pain and I so didn't want that.  i just feel so selfish for wanting her here. cause i'm in pain.  I walk into her bedroom and can see her lying in her bed and it pains me so. 

I wish I did more for her and wish I was a better daughter.  She deserved so much more. 

I know and understand your pain.

i feel as you do, i miss mom's talks, her advice, just "being" there....i could always count on it.....its hard....i miss my daily talks with her....sometimes i just expect the phone to ring, ya know?
I lost my mom to a massive stroke on June 1, 2011.  It is almost Sept and it feels like only yesterday I last spoke with her.  My mom and I were close and it hurts so much that I won't ever hear her laugh, or call my name, or eat her cooked food.  Her grave is about 30 min from me but I haven't been able to visit her because I just can't accept she is buried.  I choke up just thinking about it.  the pain of losing a mom is so intense and at times so brutal it's a wonder how we move along.  I used to smile more when she was alive but now it's hard to do that.  that unconditional love is gone and will never return.  it's hard to smile when something so deep inside you is void and seems to be as wide as it is deep with no ground to land on.  I am grateful I have found this support group online.   to read others' stories and pain that are shared helps me remember that I am not alone.... we are in this together and in time will find a way to accept what is and to continue on our journeys.  always knowing that at the very least, we were so loved by our mom.  I love you mom and miss you so much.

Kevin

I know exactly how you feel. My mom died suddenly on July 17, 2011 from an aortic anuerism. We live close to her so I would see her several times a week and talk to her on the phone every day. We spent a lot of time together.I miss her so much, sometimes I just dont know how I can go on without her. Every day I reach for the phone to give her a call, to tell her how many tomatoes i picked, or that she would like something i saw at the store or how well dylan  did at his first football game. I wish that I had been a better daughter, done more to help her around the house. Insisted that she go to the doctor. I just cant believe shes gone. I cry everyday, sometimes several times a day. I dont know when or if it will ever get any better. Hang in there. I too feel your pain. Laura

i know exactly how you feel Kevin, the loss is great when losing a mom....i feel just as you do.....i miss her terribly and there is just a great emptiness....somehow i have gone on, but not without a lot of problem

@ Laura and Rachel.  thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.  this is the first time I have spoken about my feelings possibly since June and it feels better than holding them in. 

susan, im so sorry, i like you had the same type of relationship with my mother and its hard to lose....it really is....she was my confidant, there with me through good and bad, had the best advice, was so positive....just a wonder....i so want her here with me now

rachel......and god bless hun

so sorry for your loss. I too lost my mom and would give anything to have her back .

RSS

Latest Activity

dream moon JO B commented on Karen's group I miss my Mom!
"i miss mom so mush i do"
Apr 11
Susan E Marshall commented on Susan E Marshall's photo
Thumbnail

My husband

"Thanks, Rosie. (I have memory problems and forgot about this site. I'm just seeing this now. April 6th)"
Apr 6
Susan E Marshall and William Gardener are now friends
Apr 6
Natasha updated their profile
Apr 5
Angie Rowland joined Rita-Cecile's group
Thumbnail

LESBIAN ..GAY 2 SPIRITED loss and grief

Anyone who has lost their gay partner..soon finds that there may be a few things that are different...such as sorting through things and feeling like an intruder because it is also family stuff etcSee More
Apr 3
Speed Weasel posted a blog post

Assumptions

An assumption is an unexamined belief: what is thought to be true without ever really realizing that we think in that way. For better or worse, understanding starts with entertaining the idea that something is true.  Truly profound thoughts generally come to light from the relaxation of these (flawed) assumptions.  This is where I find myself today...Perhaps, one of the more significant drivers to pushing down the loss and grief at the time of the accident, ignoring it and mindlessly walking…See More
Mar 13
Profile IconCari Jo Converse, Jennifer and James D. Thornsberry joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 13
Profile IconMarina Dsouza, Leah, Sandra M Aaron and 5 more joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Mar 5

© 2024   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service