How do you get over a loss of a baby? To never hear their heartbeat. I was 6 weeks pregnant, and I lost the one thing I wanted so badly. I can't get over this, it is so hard. I had to have surgrey to remove my baby and my fallopian tube. I dont know if i can ever have kids. I am lost, confused, scared. I dont know who i am anymore, how do you move one no matter how old or how long it still kills you inside.

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Chelsea,

It sounds like you had an eptopic pregnancy. My daughter had two of these pregnancies. It is indeed heartbreaking. We cried and cried each time. Our hearts were broken. 

What helped us through it was our faith. My family is very spiritual. We rely on the promises found in the Bible about our future and the hope that God gives us. I know it’s not for everyone, and I know that there are so many different beliefs...but what we found in the scriptures did comfort us and help us. 

One account is about a 12 year old daughter who had died. Then Jesus came and brought her back to life ... notice how the family responded:

Mark 5:42 — And immediately the girl rose and began walking. (She was 12 years old.) And at once they were beside themselves with great ecstasy.

One day we will be reunited with our little ones. We will be “beside ourselves with great ecstasy.” 

I know now that this doesn’t take your pain away, but this hope can comfort us. I hope that you can be comforted somehow. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Mary Kay joined Diana, Certified Grief Counselor's group
Thumbnail

I love my Dad.

For everyone that has lost their Dad.
15 hours ago
Mary Kay updated their profile
15 hours ago
Mary Kay is now a member of Online Grief Support - A Social Community
yesterday
Christina Powell left a comment for Eva
"I am very sorry for you, too, Eva....and I appreciate so much your reply.  It is the first I have gotten so far, though I admit I’ve been too upset lately to check on this.  My mother and I had always been so close, I really feel…"
Wednesday
Profile IconDeidre DeMier and Christian Miller joined Online Grief Support - A Social Community
Tuesday
Christian Miller added a discussion to the group Multiple Losses Group
Thumbnail

My Story

When I was twelve my mother was murdered then my beloved sweet grandmother died when I was 18. My maternal grandfather died when I was 22. My maternal grandmother died when I was 33 and my final living parent/grandparent died when I was 35.  I lived with a lot of loss most of it came at a sudden clip.  I'm left with incredible feeling of loneliness even though I've been married for 20+ years and have two wonderful children.  It's tough to share my true feelings with my wife because it's so hard…See More
Tuesday
Christian Miller added a discussion to the group surviving family members' murders
Thumbnail

My Story

When I was twelve years old, my mother was brutally murdered during a robbery of our home.  I came within minutes of finding her body but by sheer chance I didn't.  It has been over 35 years since that day but it still effects my life today.  As a child, I went through the trial of the man convicted of killing my beautiful mother then as a man I went through his parole process finally his death from illness in prison. See More
Tuesday
Christian Miller joined Susie H's group
Tuesday

© 2020   Created by Ninja.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service